• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

General Paper 8009 Paper 1 - (Essay)

Reaction score
But none of these subjects is taught at my school.. I guess I'll just go for English language and general paper.. Will think about marine science As.

Reaction score
Hi :)

Well like #lioxmessi told ! Travel and Tourism fits in your economics field but i think there is coursework to be done!
Try to see this with a teacher in the institution you're learning :)

Exactly! And so does global perspective, this is the reason why they are not available to private candidates, i'll suggest you not to take so many subjects, 5 are more than enough for a go you already had sciences in AS.

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA well count those sciences out, I switched subjects as I study 2-3 days prior to each exam :D And with sciences that lands you in the middle of nowhere in A level (it was soo easy to get B's this way in O'l)

So basically, I'll have Maths because I need it (grade would be indifferent). And Economics, Business A2 I'm taking this session (already done AS business), Economics A2 (AS papers this session), English, and General Paper.... that's it... won't take Marine Science.

Reaction score
I appeared my general paper 8004/12 exam few days back and both essays went quite well but unfortunately I missed to put question no. for my second essay as our teacher had taught us only to put question no. and nothing else like section or title and as I asked some of my seniors and friends they said that the essay without question no. will not be checked is this true ?