• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GCE O'level English M/J 2014

Reaction score
write bout ten r lesss thn ten words for each points......use connective words....use synonyms ..........or change the whole sentence according to it...make it short.......very short.....but not very very short.....hope u understand the range of shortness between very an very very....heh......
and by lenght i mean its good if its more than 145 atleast...and no more than 160 cuz they dont check after tht

Reaction score
i want to knw waht grade did u ppl score in mocks? nd if u hv some pieces of creative writing , then plz post.

Reaction score
does any one know from where i can find good topics for essays and any paper two pasages??? ( not from the past papers)

Reaction score
do we have to right "date:" before the date in the letter....and if in the report to an authority if they ask to write u dighn and date at the end... do we not write them at the start???....and do we end speech with a " thankyou" or can we also just write " i would like to thank you all for..." or sumthing like tht??

Reaction score
do we have to right "date:" before the date in the letter....and if in the report to an authority if they ask to write u dighn and date at the end... do we not write them at the start???....and do we end speech with a " thankyou" or can we also just write " i would like to thank you all for..." or sumthing like tht??
yes u can write like" i would like to thank you all for..." its much better

Reaction score
surely!i will write narative because once i had written argumentative but my teacher guided me that its better for me to write narrative. :)