• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GCE O'level English M/J 2014

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Hope you're studying at least a bit for English unlike me. :( So I was just wondering if we could discuss the patterns for the Speech, report and letter etc.

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Hope you're studying at least a bit for English unlike me. :( So I was just wondering if we could discuss the patterns for the Speech, report and letter etc.
My teacher said this time letter chances are low since its coming for 2 consecutive sessions in both variants.Hence there are more chances of report/account writing or even speech.What say you.

Reaction score
My teacher said this time letter chances are low since its coming for 2 consecutive sessions in both variants.Hence there are more chances of report/account writing or even speech.What say you.
I have no idea. I never even opened the papers.
Though speeches are really boring. Report writing is better.

Reaction score
Ahan! More like report or account. So is it safe to even ignore letter writing