• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Further Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
If anyone could kindly help me with this question, I'll be very grateful!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-07-04 at 1.24.50 am.png
    Screen Shot 2015-07-04 at 1.24.50 am.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 13
Reaction score
What's up guys :D
I did the FM A level this year. I'm expecting a high A or an A*! I have gone through almost every question on every past paper from 2002-2014, so throughout the next few months I'll be available on here to answer your questions onFurther Pure, Mechanics or Stats.
I do this to keep practising until university, but also because I would have loved to have all the resources I have now back when I started FM in September.
It's A LOT of hard work but I was able to successfully finish the syllabus in 6 months dedicating it a few hours a week.
Do a lot of past papers, as a lot of the stuff is not mentioned in the syllabus, and ask questions to people who have already prepared for it (like me :) )
Good luck!

Reaction score
Hey, I'm doing my AS level right now, and I'm self learning the subject.
I'm left with vectors and matrices in the pure maths syllabus. Does anyone know some good sources (Youtube channels, blogs, textbook pdfs etc.) for explanations, I can do without questions since I can get them out of papers.
I just need to know the theory part (BTW I've done A2 vectors which is similar to the FM vectors except some elements are missing.
Any help is appreciated, thanks :)

Reaction score
y1pELRY.png

Hey everyone!
I'd be glad if someone could help me through this question