• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Further Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
You guys help me on this!
Just help me complete this problem. For your easiness I've attached the picture !

Attachments

• maths.jpg
    maths.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 20
Reaction score
You guys help me on this!
Just help me complete this problem. For your easiness I've attached the picture !
Isn't your differentiation wrong ??? It's supposed to be (cos x e^x - sin x e^x)/cos^2 x...check the formula again....u have added the numerator terms, it should be subtraction.

Reaction score
I need help with this question, for the last 3 parts: http://gyazo.com/9cd183e160d6f7b3d8d955af90523aa3
The mark scheme says I need to know formulas for s_3, s_4, s_5, s_-1, ∑αβγ, and I don't know they had formulas. I can't find them on the internet, my teacher doesn't know anything about this topic and my further maths book is helpless. The only ones I know are for ∑α, ∑αβ and αβγ. If anybody could tell me the formulas first and help me solve this question I would be trully grateful.

Reaction score
Plz help me with these questions
May June 2008 paper3 q5 part iv
May June 2007 paper3 question 8 part ii

If someone has complex no notes (complete )plz post it
Thanks aloooot!!

Reaction score
1 Solve the equation
ln(5 − x) = ln 5 − ln x,
giving your answers correct to 3 significant figures

Somebody please be an angel and solve this stuff :love:

Reaction score
please i need help in november 2003 question number 9 paper 2 . I cant do the last part , please help :D

Reaction score
can you please explain more ? thank you very much
The average number of kicks is 3 right? This answer would be correct if the question did not mention that the other guy gets an extra kick when ons of them scores . So you have to add 1 to the mean.

Reaction score
The average number of kicks is 3 right? This answer would be correct if the question did not mention that the other guy gets an extra kick when ons of them scores . So you have to add 1 to the mean.
ok now i understant a bit :D but answer me honestly , did you get that on ur first try ? :p