• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Full O-Level GUIDANCE AND HELP!

Reaction score

Qasim Hafeez Read these once with your 100% concentration they will help you a great deal:)

Attachments

• O-Level-Chemistry-Notes.pdf
    5.4 MB · Views: 60
  • Chem(o)(1) Notes - studyguidepk.pdf
    911.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Chem(o)(2) Notes - studyguidepk.pdf
    923.2 KB · Views: 15
Reaction score
Can anybody please tell me the important battles in Abu Bakr's (R.A) caliphate? :eek:
Thankyouu :')

Reaction score
Three points:

1. First constitiution of India and Pak. Base of their future constitutions
2. provincial autonomy--> 11 provinces total Sindh and NWFP were new.So indians got more powers
3. Voting rights extended so Indians got more say
Hy Bro !
i want to ask that as Cie made the 1 Q compulsory So an u make a guess from which sec. it is coming ??
AND
It is very difficult to memorize all the Imp. Personalities Any tip to memorize them ??

Reaction score
Hy Bro !
i want to ask that as Cie made the 1 Q compulsory So an u make a guess from which sec. it is coming ??
AND
It is very difficult to memorize all the Imp. Personalities Any tip to memorize them ??

Not really possible to guess. The laws of probability state that each section has a 1/3rd chance of appearing.
But i personally think it will be either Section 1 or 2. But prepare all 3, to be on the safe side.

Mhmm, well.. i didn't memorize most of the Personalities. Only a few.
You could try writing the important points for each personality down on a piece of paper, and memorize those points.

Reaction score
Answer this question.....how successful have govts been in the islamisation of Pakistan from 1947 to 1988? I know the successes but what abt failures??

Reaction score
Answer this question.....how successful have govts been in the islamisation of Pakistan from 1947 to 1988? I know the successes but what abt failures??
I have these notes but the pics are too large, so its difficult to upload them here. I'll upload in half an hour InshAllah

Reaction score
Not really possible to guess. The laws of probability state that each section has a 1/3rd chance of appearing.
But i personally think it will be either Section 1 or 2. But prepare all 3, to be on the safe side.

Mhmm, well.. i didn't memorize most of the Personalities. Only a few.
You could try writing the important points for each personality down on a piece of paper, and memorize those points.
Thanks Bro :)

Reaction score
Please sort these.

Attachments

• wot.PNG
    wot.PNG
    33.2 KB · Views: 11
  • this 2.PNG
    this 2.PNG
    69.5 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
Hello everyone! :)

Since there is ONLY one month left till CIE exams.

If anyone wants any personal help or guidance regarding ANY O-Level/IGCSE subject, feel free to message me here on xpc. I can provide you the best tips and tricks to ace these exams, since I finished my O-Level last year in 2014. Most of my papers, especially Maths, Add-Maths, Physics, Chemistry were close to perfect - almost no mistakes.

O-Level is not just about memorizing things from a book. It has a set pattern, and only if the correct strategy is adopted can an
Hello everyone! :)

Since there is ONLY one month left till CIE exams.

If anyone wants any personal help or guidance regarding ANY O-Level/IGCSE subject, feel free to message me here on xpc. I can provide you the best tips and tricks to ace these exams, since I finished my O-Level last year in 2014. Most of my papers, especially Maths, Add-Maths, Physics, Chemistry were close to perfect - almost no mistakes.

O-Level is not just about memorizing things from a book. It has a set pattern, and only if the correct strategy is adopted can an A* be achieved. You need to actually understand what the subject is about, and analyze the type of questions they give to be able to score highly. If you blindly go and give the exam, the result might not be what you want it to be. I have seen many cases like this. People expect A's and end up with a B. You need careful and meticulous preparation in order to master a subject to perfection.

Anyways, I gave the following subjects:

English
Urdu Second Language
Pakistan Studies
Islamiyat
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Additional Mathematics
Sociology
Environmental Management
Business studies
Commerce
Economics
Information and Communication Technology
Commercial Studies
International Mathematics
Travel and Tourism
Combined Science
Human and Social Biology

Alhamdulillah, i got 15 A*'s and 5 A's in them, back in 2014.

So if you need any help, whether it is a past paper question that is troubling you.. or if you can't decide how to prepare for a subject..just contact me (message me here on xpc). ^__^

Good Luck to everyone! :p

A* be achieved. You need to actually understand what the subject is about, and analyze the type of questions they give to be able to score highly. If you blindly go and give the exam, the result might not be what you want it to be. I have seen many cases like this. People expect A's and end up with a B. You need careful and meticulous preparation in order to master a subject to perfection.

Anyways, I gave the following subjects:

English
Urdu Second Language
Pakistan Studies
Islamiyat
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Additional Mathematics
Sociology
Environmental Management
Business studies
Commerce
Economics
Information and Communication Technology
Commercial Studies
International Mathematics
Travel and Tourism
Combined Science
Human and Social Biology

Alhamdulillah, i got 15 A*'s and 5 A's in them, back in 2014.

So if you need any help, whether it is a past paper question that is troubling you.. or if you can't decide how to prepare for a subject..just contact me (message me here on xpc). ^__^

Good Luck to everyone! :p

Reaction score
Please sort these.

5) C because normal reaction force on a body is always perpendicular to the surface with which the body is in contact with.
26) B because a ferromagnetic material will concentrate the magnetic field of the magnet ,causing the clips to fall of .on the other hand a non magnetic material like copper will not effect the magnets magnetic field and thus the clips donot fall off.

Reaction score
5) C because normal reaction force on a body is always perpendicular to the surface with which the body is in contact with.
26) B because a ferromagnetic material will concentrate the magnetic field of the magnet ,causing the clips to fall of .on the other hand a non magnetic material like copper will not effect the magnets magnetic field and thus the clips donot fall off.
OMFG. Never thought that far, well thanks a lot man. I'm obliged. :)

Reaction score
hey there, any tips 4 Urdu p1?........(letters,mukalma,takreer,report).......just don't repeat the routine statement i.e hum nai tou kuch nhi parha :p