• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Full O-Level GUIDANCE AND HELP!

Reaction score
hello everyone!!
Does anybody know what is the method for securing a distinction??I heard that in order to secure it, u need to appear in atleast 6 subjects in O2....

Reaction score
hello everyone!!
Does anybody know what is the method for securing a distinction??I heard that in order to secure it, u need to appear in atleast 6 subjects in O2....

No, you just have to get the highest marks in a region, country, or world in a subject to get a Distinction in it.

Reaction score
No, you just have to get the highest marks in a region, country, or world in a subject to get a Distinction in it.
Does that mean that if someone appeared in 5 gce subjects i.e. english, maths, physics, biology & chemistry and is able to get the highest marks as per criteria, he would score a distinction?

Reaction score
Does that mean that if someone appeared in 5 gce subjects i.e. english, maths, physics, biology & chemistry and is able to get the highest marks as per criteria, he would score a distinction?
Yeah but distinctions are in individual subjects. Not for subjects. Although if 5 subjects u talking abt are all at their best than yeah. It can be like 5 best cambridge o levels. If u do well in one subject then itwould top in pk world lahore in maths(e.g)

Reaction score
ok... ummm in O level inequalities are basic... first we do basic inequalitiesl........ like 5 <x-6
Now the -6 will be shifted to other side and it will add up to 11 so that will be 11 <x
this was basic... now a few others can come like this...
4 (k+1)<7 u expand the brackets and it will be 4k + 4<7
And then the relevant answer can be taken out...

Rest u can create a convo I will explainu on that.

Reaction score
ok... ummm in O level inequalities are basic... first we do basic inequalitiesl........ like 5 <x-6
Now the -6 will be shifted to other side and it will add up to 11 so that will be 11 <x
this was basic... now a few others can come like this...
4 (k+1)<7 u expand the brackets and it will be 4k + 4<7
And then the relevant answer can be taken out...

Rest u can create a convo I will explainu on that.
Sure, I'll create a convo with ya, thanks bro!