• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Full O-Level GUIDANCE AND HELP!

Reaction score
And how to get good marks in history???

Practice all the possible questions, and make notes for all 7 and 14 mark questions.
So whenever the question comes 'Why was Muslim League formed in 1906' or something like that. you just start writing the instant you see it.
The 3 points should be in your mind all times. For every possible question.
And practice answering the questions within the given time.

Read the book several times, too. Simple.

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :)

Since there is ONLY one month left till CIE exams.

If anyone wants any personal help or guidance regarding ANY O-Level/IGCSE subject, feel free to message me here on xpc. I can provide you the best tips and tricks to ace these exams, since I finished my O-Level last year in 2014. Most of my papers, especially Maths, Add-Maths, Physics, Chemistry were close to perfect - almost no mistakes.

O-Level is not just about memorizing things from a book. It has a set pattern, and only if the correct strategy is adopted can an A* be achieved. You need to actually understand what the subject is about, and analyze the type of questions they give to be able to score highly. If you blindly go and give the exam, the result might not be what you want it to be. I have seen many cases like this. People expect A's and end up with a B. You need careful and meticulous preparation in order to master a subject to perfection.

Anyways, I gave the following subjects:

English
Urdu Second Language
Pakistan Studies
Islamiyat
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Additional Mathematics
Sociology
Environmental Management
Business studies
Commerce
Economics
Information and Communication Technology
Commercial Studies
International Mathematics
Travel and Tourism
Combined Science
Human and Social Biology

Alhamdulillah, i got 15 A*'s and 5 A's in them, back in 2014.

So if you need any help, whether it is a past paper question that is troubling you.. or if you can't decide how to prepare for a subject..just contact me (message me here on xpc). ^__^

Good Luck to everyone! :p
Plz give me some tips about pst2

Reaction score
Tommorows my commerce p2 pllease help quick
i n the 6 mark question the one in which they ask for our opinion, for example; "Is imran who weaves rugs concerned with commerce?Give reasons for your answer."
r we supposed to provide both arguments?

Reaction score
hey..i really did bad in my exams, i think i will end up with Cs,Ds,Es maybe worse...doing private olevel was my biggest mistake. dont know what to do
will this result trouble me a lot in future?

Reaction score
hey..i really did bad in my exams, i think i will end up with Cs,Ds,Es maybe worse...doing private olevel was my biggest mistake. dont know what to do

In terms of University admissions, in might cause a problem.

Reaction score
You can simply retake the papers but dw have a trust in Allah and wait for the results and then decide the matter accordingly.

Reaction score

If anyone wants any personal help or guidance regarding ANY O-Level/IGCSE subject, feel free to message me here on xpc. I can provide you the best tips and tricks to ace these exams, since I finished my O-Level last year in 2014. Most of my papers, especially Maths, Add-Maths, Physics, Chemistry were close to perfect - almost no mistakes.

O-Level is not just about memorizing things from a book. It has a set pattern, and only if the correct strategy is adopted can an A* be achieved. You need to actually understand what the subject is about, and analyze the type of questions they give to be able to score highly. If you blindly go and give the exam, the result might not be what you want it to be. I have seen many cases like this. People expect A's and end up with a B. You need careful and meticulous preparation in order to master a subject to perfection.

English
Urdu Second Language
Pakistan Studies
Islamiyat
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Additional Mathematics
Sociology
Environmental Management
Business studies
Commerce
Economics
Commercial Studies
Travel and Tourism
Combined Science
Human and Social Biology

So if you need any help, whether it is a past paper question that is troubling you.. or if you can't decide how to prepare for a subject..just contact me (message me here on xpc). ^__^

duh seriously you studied 20 o level subjects and you got a and a star oh you are a genius

Reaction score
If you want to learn from the comfort of your own home, I am available to teach IGCSE/Olevels subjects online via Skype ...

Subjects :
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Mathematics
English
Urdu
Pakistan studies
Economics

I've got lots of helpful resources and study tips to help you ace your IGCSE exams. My working hours are also quite flexible.

Did you know the best way to learn is by having a student teach you? That's because they can understand you better because they had the same exact confusions once. That's why group studying works so well!

If you'd like more information, feel free to contact me.

Reaction score

English
Urdu Second Language
Pakistan Studies
Islamiyat
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Additional Mathematics
Sociology
Environmental Management
Business studies
Commerce
Economics
Commercial Studies
Travel and Tourism
Combined Science
Human and Social Biology

My Dear Friend ,
Many Congratulations for your Results,
Thanks Allot for an offer of Guide Line,
I am Planned to Appear in 2016 O-1, and i was at Karachi , but had to shift a remote area , and here i am facing lot of problem i really need your guidance, kindly i will be really great full if u can extend me some help and tips, my e mail is [email protected] . If its convenient for you my father wants to talk to you regarding this. If you can please e mail your contact details .
Ill be waiting for an early reply from you regards.