• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Fsc or A levels

Reaction score
if you can afford medical fee, then do medicine privately, public sector is dropped to a level where name of institute is the only thing you have left.
My sister is in KEMU atm. They still do teach really well

Reaction score
Alevels if u did olevels

actually all govt medical colleges in Lahore are good

Agar khwar hona hai tou fsc kar lo, warna alevel

Reactions: Era
Reaction score
I'm in my A levels myself and I want to go in medicine here in lahore...
And trust me dude, Do F.S.C if you want to go in any government college like KEMU, AIMC, SIMS, etc whether you'v done O levels or matrick ... Cuz this year the least merit in KEMU was slightly above 90% and an A* in A levels or O levels gets you just 90%. that means if you get 3 A*'s in phy chem and bio in A levels (which trust me is no piece of cake), all you get is 90% compared to FSC students who can get 95% just like that.... Furthermore, MCAT which is a medical college test which u have to give after A levels and fsc is mostly made out of FSC studies...

so there you go friends, Agar medical karna hai, rattay lagao ya jaisay bhi kar, FSC KARO!!

Reaction score
And trust me dude, Do F.S.C if you want to go in any government college like KEMU, AIMC, SIMS, etc whether you'v done O levels or matrick ... Cuz this year the least merit in KEMU was slightly above 90% and an A* in A levels or O levels gets you just 90%. that means if you get 3 A*'s in phy chem and bio in A levels (which trust me is no piece of cake), all you get is 90% compared to FSC students who can get 95% just like that.... Furthermore, MCAT which is a medical college test which u have to give after A levels and fsc is mostly made out of FSC studies...

so there you go friends, Agar medical karna hai, rattay lagao ya jaisay bhi kar, FSC KARO!!
THIS!!!!

Reaction score

actually i did my alevels in 2012 and im in allama iqbal
ive 7 friends from the same batch in KE
4 in Sims

And basil do you think that a normal student can get 90% marks in fsc? You can get 90% marks in Alevels with A*

as far as mcat is concerned we had around 8 people in our school scoring 1000 (90%) or above in it out of 1100

as far as equivalences and procedure and other important facts are concerned. see this
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/attachments/mbbs-guide-pptx.19001/

Your OLEVEL grades are way way more important than Alevel grades. See file above

Reaction score
actually i did my alevels in 2012 and im in allama iqbal
ive 7 friends from the same batch in KE
4 in Sims

And basil do you think that a normal student can get 90% marks in fsc? You can get 90% marks in Alevels with A*

as far as mcat is concerned we had around 8 people in our school scoring 1000 (90%) or above in it out of 1100

as far as equivalences and procedure and other important facts are concerned. see this
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/attachments/mbbs-guide-pptx.19001/

Your OLEVEL grades are way way more important than Alevel grades. See file above
but that still doesn't change the fact that u can't get anymore thn 90%......and normal student or not, fsc ppl these days collect marks in heaps!!
also keep in mind that a level students have to work extra hard to cover fsc's syllabus too..

Reaction score
but that still doesn't change the fact that u can't get anymore thn 90%......and normal student or not, fsc ppl these days collect marks in heaps!!
also keep in mind that a level students have to work extra hard to cover fsc's syllabus too..
well if you really really want to burden yourself, then try fsc

Otherwise for alevels

Reaction score
well if you really really want to burden yourself, then try fsc

Otherwise for alevels
i am already doing A levels bro :p all i am saying is that the competition in medical is crazy!! but a levels have its own advantages like the improving system or the bio&math so u don't have to waste a year if u don't want to

Reaction score
Hufff.. can't gulp a single word..
seems like nobody can guide you through surely.. :confused:
ve to chase your goal yourself

Reaction score
If you want to stay in Pakistan and can't afford private universities, then do FSc . However, A level is far better than FSc . We generally advise students to pursue A levels if they are interested in studying abroad.

Reaction score
If you want to stay in Pakistan and can't afford private universities, then do FSc . However, A level is far better than FSc . We generally advise students to pursue A levels if they are interested in studying abroad.
Am interested to go Australia for M.B.B.S

Reaction score

I agree boss!! wastage of time and money..aftr word in equalizer etc....dmm embarrassing...