• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

French IGCSE ORAL IDEAS

Reaction score
i wish i had ideas on how to memorise all that in one day but all i can tell u is dont stop reading that papewr and repeat repeat as much as u can

Reaction score
Ok thank you so much! A quick tip on the oral be sure to include tons different kind of tenses to achieve a high mark

Reaction score
Oral has 3 questions:

1_ RolePlay
2) Speech of your choice with questions on that topic by the examiner
4) General conversation

Reaction score
First what interests you the most,
what do you want to do
health
maybe recent news article that you diagree on
hobbies that influence your life
maybe something your learned and experienced
oil crisis
environmental problems
an scary experience

there is a thread about oral topics :D

Reaction score
Ok I don't have time to memorise all so what subjects i should memorise for the role-play. And which ones always are asked Also do you choose between card a or b or do you have to do both

Reaction score
Went okay, i felt it was OK but the examiner kept saying that I was very good and i needed complicated stuff. Is that a good thing or do they say it to everybody??

Reaction score
It must be a good thing, basically saying that you were above the level given to you.

The examiner for my school is a my french teacher and he never tells anyone anything. What kind of questions did they ask you?

Reaction score
Really, so I might get an A* after all??? Oh and other than a general questions my Rps where ordering an omelette at a restaurant and reporting lost item in a restaurant.

Reaction score
Well, there's still the listening, directed, and continuous writing, but yes, good job! I'm aiming for an A* as well -- that's my predicted grade, and it would be a shame to not be able to live up to it/: