• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

French IGCSE ORAL IDEAS

Reaction score
Ok 5 days b4 my oral and I freaking out, I need to get this french exam A* if I want to be a neurosurgeon. So I don't know what topic to choose. Am I allowed to talk about:

1) Importance of bees economically, how pesticides are decreasing them and how their loss will be a destruction to humanity

2) Wolves pack relationship in comparation to humans and what we can learn from them as a society

3) My future career as a neurosurgeon, its impact in my life and the day I had a neurological problem.

4) The day I had a seizure and what I learnt from that experience.

Number 2 and 3 are my favourites, I love wolves so much. 1 sound super impressive and 4 is emotionally powerful, Will these topic ideas help me get an A*

Reaction score
hey, am having my french oral after 4 days but as i know i think they give you the topic you don't have any choice that's what i know

Reaction score
Yeah just checked you have to prepare in advance. But the role play they give you the topics

Reaction score
Great, no aim doing as a foreign language. Do you have any idea how to memorise 30 pages of vocal, 6 pages of conjugations in one day???