• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Free University Advice

Reaction score
Can anyone please provide me a guide line for applying to USA , Canada and uk ... ... like financial aids , expenses etc

For Uk , you'll hardly get a scholarship from any university. Some unis do offer some scholarships but the no. of scholarships is very less so its very hard to get one from UK.
For USA ....if u have a good score in SAT 1 and good academic records and other non curricular certificates then chances for getting the scholarships increases.

Reaction score
For Uk , you'll hardly get a scholarship from any university. Some unis do offer some scholarships but the no. of scholarships is very less so its very hard to get one from UK.
For USA ....if u have a good score in SAT 1 and good academic records and other non curricular certificates then chances for getting the scholarships increases.
which country is cheap to go ..u.k ,u.s.a or canada

Reaction score
doing excellent in olevels ---- doing terrible in A levels -------- still getting eligible--------- acing the entry test-------- ! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF GETTING ADMISSIONS IN NUST AND UET THIS WAY?

Reaction score
I'm taking Business Studies, Accounting and Economics in my Alevels and probably want to get a Business degree in future from IBA hopefully. I'm having trouble deciding my concentration/major and wanted to ask If I can still go for Computer Science even If I don't have any background for it because I'm very much interested in programming or so I think.
Thanks!

Reaction score
I'm taking Business Studies, Accounting and Economics in my Alevels and probably want to get a Business degree in future from IBA hopefully. I'm having trouble deciding my concentration/major and wanted to ask If I can still go for Computer Science even If I don't have any background for it because I'm very much interested in programming or so I think.
Thanks!
You can do Management Information System. AKA Information System,Business IT.
You need to do AL mathematics & Physics to do computer science