• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

For Lhr, Pakistan.

Reaction score
On behalf of a friend;

Hey! I have tons of study material for O/A Levels and I have no clue as to what to do with all these papers and stuff. I have no younger sibling/cousin/relative who could put these to good use. And I dont want to throw them away cuz of the time and effort I put into collecting them. So if anyone knows a good student who can benefit from these papers, please drop me a message. The material is mostly from years 2003-2008. It consists of notes, past papers, mark schemes, examiner reports, tests, practice questions etc. Thank you.

P.S: I am not selling it. I'm just giving it away.

Reaction score
memyself said:
On behalf of a friend;

Hey! I have tons of study material for O/A Levels and I have no clue as to what to do with all these papers and stuff. I have no younger sibling/cousin/relative who could put these to good use. And I dont want to throw them away cuz of the time and effort I put into collecting them. So if anyone knows a good student who can benefit from these papers, please drop me a message. The material is mostly from years 2003-2008. It consists of notes, past papers, mark schemes, examiner reports, tests, practice questions etc. Thank you.

P.S: I am not selling it. I'm just giving it away.
aoa!can u plz give me physics,computer asnd sociology all noes...i will be too grateful...am in lhr...where r u in lhr?

Reaction score
Note: This is for Science related subjects only!

Anybody from Lahore who might want these?

Reaction score
Ok then for islamiat & pakistan studies notes & btw these notes written by whom??