• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

-For everyone who gave Pakistan Studies and Islamiyat last year!

Reaction score
make sure your population chapter is perfect because one question always comes from population....and industry is also very important..

Reaction score
which book is best for islamiyat??
read all books available to you but the David one is good because it contains straight-forward facts but the elaboration is good. elaboration is the most important part in a question.if you fill up the answers with facts you will get high marks but for A* standard marks you need to elaborate and analyse the facts. thats where David's book and example answers in specimen markscheme of 2009 comes in.
you can get good base from farkhanda noor muhammad's book. i don't remember the name of the author but i guess it's ghullam something. his book contains a lot of references if you need them. for caliphs use the david's book as all other books contain so much information that it's hard to summarise them in a 10 marks question.
source: my own experience in getting a A*

Reaction score
Getting an A in Pak Studies is a piece of cake.
For history : Just memorize the bold points written and learn to elaborate them as the question requires.
Book: Nigel Kelly
For geography just do 2-3 years of past papers.
No book required. Throw it away!
I studied for a week and got an A. You can do it too.

Reaction score
For history : Just memorize the bold points written and learn to elaborate them as the question requires.
wow O____o

Reaction score
read all books available to you but the David one is good because it contains straight-forward facts but the elaboration is good. elaboration is the most important part in a question.if you fill up the answers with facts you will get high marks but for A* standard marks you need to elaborate and analyse the facts. thats where David's book and example answers in specimen markscheme of 2009 comes in.
you can get good base from farkhanda noor muhammad's book. i don't remember the name of the author but i guess it's ghullam something. his book contains a lot of references if you need them. for caliphs use the david's book as all other books contain so much information that it's hard to summarise them in a 10 marks question.
source: my own experience in getting a A*
thanks bro

Reaction score
lol!!

Reaction score
-For everyone who gave Pakistan Studies and Islamiyat last year,
any advice at all for the preparation?:eek: Im giving them this year and would greatly appreciate any piece of advice you can offer :) So pleaseee, help :s Any tips? Books? Or any sort of help :)

Thank Youuuu! :')
now im guessing this is ur first CIE so the key is NOT to take too much stress about it. Trust me, I completed the Islamiat syllabus one day before the exam and I got an A* Alhamdolillah Learn a bunch of references for Isl AND practice A LOT of pasr pprs for pk stud p 2. As for p1 I just read the questions in the past pprs and jotted down the points at the back which was my revision chk list b4 the ppr. Good luck :)

Reaction score
get Sir Hamza notes for pak studies ,use these files n ull get nothing less than 'A'
THESE ARE NOT MY OWN NOTES (online)

dont forget Sir Hamza Notes : (included)

Attachments

• history timeline.jpg
    history timeline.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 13
  • sec1.pdf
    274.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Section 1.docx
    33.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 6.pdf
    349.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 7&8.pdf
    346.1 KB · Views: 4