• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Football/Soccer anyone?

Reaction score
LFC vs Man City. (2-1)
What a match!
Both LFC goals were outrageous... supreme.
Coutinho's goal is goal of the season material. Hendo was so "Gerrardesque".
Unbeaten in 11 PL games....Top Four, here we come!

Reaction score
Chelsea's rent babies got literally humiliated in front of their own (racist) fans by the brilliant PSG. Last night could not have gotten any better!
Yeah 10 men with their best player sent off against a bullish side. I usually like it when footballers don't celebrate after scoring against their old sides but I loved it when Luiz celebrated. Hows that for 50 million!

Reaction score
29th March: Anfield All Star Charity Match!
Gerrard's team is so gonna win!
Its gonna be AMAZING to have Alonso, Suarez & Torres back even if just for a game!

Reaction score
Yeah 10 men with their best player sent off against a bullish side. I usually like it when footballers don't celebrate after scoring against their old sides but I loved it when Luiz celebrated. Hows that for 50 million!
Chelsea is currently the best Premier league team.

Reaction score
If the referee did his job and kept Ibrahimovic on the pitch, sent off Luiz and given a clear penalty, we'd be through.

Still, we don't deserve to qualify after that joke of a performance where 10 men actually outran and outperformed us.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
If the referee did his job and kept Ibrahimovic on the pitch, sent off Luiz and given a clear penalty, we'd be through.

Still, we don't deserve to qualify after that joke of a performance where 10 men actually outran and outperformed us.
Sent off Luiz? Lol. I think, you meant Costa.

Reaction score
Sent off Luiz? Lol. I think, you meant Costa.

Luiz had a clear off the ball elbow incident around 35 minutes in the first half. Incase you feel that wasn't a red, he also had a yellow for Fabregas foul not given.

Costa's push in the end would probably have not happened if it was 2-1.

Referee was awful.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Luiz had a clear off the ball elbow incident around 35 minutes in the first half. Incase you feel that wasn't a red, he also had a yellow for Fabregas foul not given.

Costa's push in the end would probably have not happened if it was 2-1.

Referee was awful.
It's okay, man. I know how you feel about Luiz scoring, celebrating and all. The referee didn't have to send him off for that!