• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Foodies, share recipes...

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
aww really sweet of u but how many men or families wud listen to that -_-

haha I suppose ppl owning catering services or restaurants wont mind if a person in their family knows cooking or not :p
but whats the fuss about cooking.. it easily can b learned I suppose...

Reaction score
Dude and dudettes how do i attach a link??
I m still a rookie at this xP

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Dude and dudettes how do i attach a link??
I m still a rookie at this xP
well copy the link of video.. then over here in reply box near the smiley icon there is a media icon (the video clip icon). Click it n paste ur link there.. it'll attach insha'Allah.. n u can post it..

Reaction score
this happened once actually with one of my relatives :p
anyways being grumpy about it wont change much... i did read one aunty author say that cooking is overrated in our culture by ppl... wallahuaalam..
i know how to do it ... just that im not good at it xD

Reaction score
this happened once actually with one of my relatives :p
anyways being grumpy about it wont change much... i did read one aunty author say that cooking is overrated in our culture by ppl... wallahuaalam..
Personally I think cooking is fun... only when it is done in small quantities.... Like for yourself and 2-3 people...
Its fun experimenting...

Reaction score
i only cook if i have frnds or cousins with me to help .. :p
Same... My mama(for the seasoning part... i have no sense of andaaz) or brother (for all the heavy lifting) need to be there... :p
Allah jaane... if they aren't there... the kitchen will look like a mad scientist's lab... :p