• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

First Language English(0500)- Post your doubts here:

Reaction score
Hey all!

Any queries/ doubts about English(0500)? Post it here..and I'll try my best to solve it!

Last edited:
Reaction score
How do you think the paper will be this year? I'm giving 22 and 32... wbu??
I am giving the same papers a few days later in November..I think 22 will have a letter in the first question..as compared to the May-June & Feb-Mar papers I have solved its seeming like its gonna be a letter..32 is the easy paper so I guess that shouldn't be a problem..

Reaction score
I am giving the same papers a few days later in November..I think 22 will have a letter in the first question..as compared to the May-June & Feb-Mar papers I have solved its seeming like its gonna be a letter..32 is the easy paper so I guess that shouldn't be a problem..
Yea but I hope 22 isn't something like the 2013 oct/nov 22. That was the submarine one and u need more time to do it cuz there's a lotta thinking to do x_x

Reaction score
Yea but I hope 22 isn't something like the 2013 oct/nov 22. That was the submarine one and u need more time to do it cuz there's a lotta thinking to do x_x
Try solving the more recent papers like 2014 and 2015..it isn't that difficult at all..

Reaction score
Oh
Try solving the more recent papers like 2014 and 2015..it isn't that difficult at all..
okay. Sad thing is that my school's arranging a trip for the middle school section and my english teacher had to accompany them. So there's no one to correct my papers. What do u suggest I do?

Reaction score
Oh

okay. Sad thing is that my school's arranging a trip for the middle school section and my english teacher had to accompany them. So there's no one to correct my papers. What do u suggest I do?
Well you can download the mark scheme of that specific paper and assess yourself..

Reaction score
Oh

I could assess them for you..if that's what you'd like...just tell me which paper it is..and send me the pictures of your solved paper..

Reaction score
No problem :sneaky: that would kinda help me with my paper solving too..I'll do it just send me the pictures..
Sweet, it works both ways.

They're attached as pg 1 2 and 3
Just try to understand my handwriting
Thanks

Attachments

• Pg3.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 30
  • Pg2.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 23
  • Pg1.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 27
Reaction score
Sweet, it works both ways.

They're attached as pg 1 2 and 3
Just try to understand my handwriting
Thanks

Hey sorry for the disturbance..but the pdfs are taking way too long to get downloaded and my internet's running a little slow..so could you send me the taken pictures on my email?