• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Have you started preparing for the exams?

• Yes, I have!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Yeah, in a few seconds...

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I don't need to?

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • SHHHH! THAT'S DAENERYS OVER THERE!

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Oh ' Mr who thinks he knows everything ' don't know dat I had another account before ....
lol..why are so much offended, what is your old account btw, I was talking politely, I said sweetie, you said who knows everything, what the hell

Reaction score
N Ya .... I would prefer dat u call me sis instead of sweetie ;):)

Reaction score
Nice, Keep ruining this thread yo. You've even started your own thread too about Oct/Nov right? Clever.

Reaction score
If you wanna use this thread, better use it for good stuff. Post anything at all that will help people for their exams. That's about it. EOD. I'll make a new diss thread if you want.

Reaction score
Nice, Keep ruining this thread yo. You've even started your own thread too about Oct/Nov right? Clever.
I am not ruining anything, If you thread this doesn't mean you can go off-topic sometimes, you know and why not I won't make oct/nov, oct/nov is more worth it, u are not a mod here , just get out of this whole forum if you think so, your way is so rude and disregardful, this forum is for studying and making friends not for trolling and annoying , this is not youtube comment section

Reaction score
don't think people care for everything you do in life, life is moving, no one is waiting for you, you got me so offended geez!

Reaction score
Hey cool down boys .... stop arguing for something banal .... anyone can visit any thread they want n anyone can make a thread ....

Reaction score
please help me
im lack finance and i have to score well to get scholarship so i have to see and practise the latest paper as i kive i bangkok my paper is on 24th april so please can you send the source files of feb mar 2018 or even help in telling us all the formulas that came in excel