• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Farkhanda Noor's versus Iftikhar-ul-Haq's book?

Reaction score
PrInCeSs AshLeY said:
hamidali391 said:
Sir Muzammil is alot better Islamiat teacher then Dr. Iftikhar is. Basically, Dr.Iftikhar is a Pakistan studies teacher and he is brilliant in that. But I would rate Sir muzammil higher than Dr. Iftikhar. I have studied under both of them so I have a pretty good idea.
@Princess Ashley. There can't be a perfect book. Otherwise, the whole cambridge system will crumble. If you want one book then you should leave Olevels and study in the matric system that has only one single book. Olevels is supposed to develop an interest in research in students. Students are required to study from different books to acquire sufficient knowledge. They don't want the rote system as it is in the matriculation system of Pakistan.

Well, If you would have loved research that much you would have avoided taking tuitions. Because tuitions is just like spoon-feeding. You get all information at one place. :)
You would have probably spent long hours on internet or in lib etc to search for authentic information. :)

I have always avoided taking tuitions. Both of these teachers teach at my school.

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
@ hamidali i highy doubt that iftikhar is famous for pak.std his geography is good but he is well known for islamiat and he teaches it well but i would not say he is better of sir muzammil is better they both are good and as far as grades are concerned ifti has already beaten up 3000 mark for his students scoring As and A stars though recently in oct/nov 2010 88 students of muzammil got As that was a good number CERTAINLY everyone has own type of learning abilities some people find muzammil's lecture easier to understand while others find iftikhar's lecture easier to understand....They both are doing a great job

Dr.Iftikhar is only famous for his book that is actually a book of maulvi jahangir mehmood, the second author. Otherwise, he is a better pakistan studies teacher which is his actual profession. You are right about different learning abilities but I am talking generally according to the response of different students.

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
Guys there is no best book of Islamiat !! :(
i have the notes which are made from all the books and research. if u get this notes you wont need any other good book:)

Reaction score
hamidali391 said:
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
@ hamidali i highy doubt that iftikhar is famous for pak.std his geography is good but he is well known for islamiat and he teaches it well but i would not say he is better of sir muzammil is better they both are good and as far as grades are concerned ifti has already beaten up 3000 mark for his students scoring As and A stars though recently in oct/nov 2010 88 students of muzammil got As that was a good number CERTAINLY everyone has own type of learning abilities some people find muzammil's lecture easier to understand while others find iftikhar's lecture easier to understand....They both are doing a great job

Dr.Iftikhar is only famous for his book that is actually a book of maulvi jahangir mehmood, the second author. Otherwise, he is a better pakistan studies teacher which is his actual profession. You are right about different learning abilities but I am talking generally according to the response of different students.

HIS book he himself doesnt recommend dude he told us its not reliable book and as far as general response is concerned what can be a better response than 3000+ A and A stars

Reaction score
I would prefer Sir Khurram Hussain's notes above all.
NO books needed as he compiled it from all top books including farkhanda noor and ifthikar ul haq.
I would also prefer "Islamiyat by Miss Yasmin Malik" as it contains many references from quran and hadith which is really important to be included in answers to get maximum marks.

Reaction score
I would prefer Sir Khurram Hussain's notes above all.
NO books needed as he compiled it from all top books including farkhanda noor and ifthikar ul haq.
I would also prefer "Islamiyat by Miss Yasmin Malik" as it contains many references from quran and hadith which is really important to be included in answers to get maximum marks.
Do u have sir khurram hussain notes ?