• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Facebook has become a stalker's heaven =/

Reaction score
cause im sure!

Lol. I don't want to pick any fights here. Not anymore. I'm just sick of fighting over pointless issues. No, not the issue with facebook. The one I'm replying to right now i.e. you being 'oh so sure' that everyone, everyone stalks on fb.

First of. Quit supporting something that's wrong!
According to what you believe; this is something that doesn't have any solutions.
Why I created this topic in the first place? To know what others think. Even better, we got a solution to the problem. Ofcoarse you don't think that's a solution as nothing like that can be implemented into anyone's mind, right? And umm, no-one's willing to change?
That's their decision. What can be done is to 'let them know' it's wrong. There a problem? I can't spot any.
So please stop arguing anymore, it's useless.
We think we can put this to an end. You don't. End of story.

And about you being a 100% sure that everyone's a stalker. Trust me, you're wrong. Not that I'm right. I don't know how many stalkers there are, but I know for a fact that not everyone's the same.

Peace out.
:)

Reaction score
Lol. I don't want to pick any fights here. Not anymore. I'm just sick of fighting over pointless issues. No, not the issue with facebook. The one I'm replying to right now i.e. you being 'oh so sure' that everyone, everyone stalks on fb.

According to what you believe; this is something that doesn't have any solutions.
Why I created this topic in the first place? To know what others think. Even better, we got a solution to the problem. Ofcoarse you don't think that's a solution as nothing like that can be implemented into anyone's mind, right? And umm, no-one's willing to change?
That's their decision. What can be done is to 'let them know' it's wrong. There a problem? I can't spot any.

And about you being a 100% sure that everyone's a stalker. Trust me, you're wrong. Not that I'm right. I don't know how many stalkers there are, but I know for a fact that not everyone's the same.

Peace out. :)

Dude that was rude.
What's the point of arguing something like this if all we end up doing is fighting each other?

Reaction score

Peace out. :)
Point! :)

Dude that was rude.
What's the point of arguing something like this if all we end up doing is fighting each other?
More important Point :)

Reaction score
for gods sake u are so dumb! jao jaake cartoon network dekho tumhaare liye wohi sahi hai! if u so care about stopping them cause they would never stop they are in millions and im a hundred percent sure each one of u is a stalker and including ME....

In case u haven't noticed they aren't discussing about stalkers only .. they are discussing the vast number of problems which arise due to stalking strange ppl ... and also those who give-up all their privacy on FB to make sure that they get lots of "friends" in their list and "likes" on their pics

and all of that happens due to disobedience of the Creator. .Proclaim: "I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the torment of a Mighty Day." [Surah Anaam , Verse:15]
and by ur posts it seems like u r of the view that "we should do what majority does, follow the "trend" and no worries for the goodwill of society coz nothing can be changed"
And if you obey most of those on earth, they will mislead you far away from Allah's Path. They follow nothing but conjectures, and they do nothing but lie. [Surah Anaam , Verse:116]
" .......Verily! Allah will not change the good condition of a people as long as they do not change their state of goodness themselves....." [Surah Raad , Verse:11]
That is so because Allah will never change a grace which He has bestowed on a people until they change what is in their ownselves. And verily, Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower. [Surah Anfaal , Verse:53]
Hope u got my point.
-Salam

Reaction score
In case u haven't noticed they aren't discussing about stalkers only .. they are discussing the vast number of problems which arise due to stalking strange ppl ... and also those who give-up all their privacy on FB to make sure that they get lots of "friends" in their list and "likes" on their pics

and all of that happens due to disobedience of the Creator. .Proclaim: "I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the torment of a Mighty Day." [Surah Anaam , Verse:15]
and by ur posts it seems like u r of the view that "we should do what majority does, follow the "trend" and no worries for the goodwill of society coz nothing can be changed"
And if you obey most of those on earth, they will mislead you far away from Allah's Path. They follow nothing but conjectures, and they do nothing but lie. [Surah Anaam , Verse:116]
" .......Verily! Allah will not change the good condition of a people as long as they do not change their state of goodness themselves....." [Surah Raad , Verse:11]
That is so because Allah will never change a grace which He has bestowed on a people until they change what is in their ownselves. And verily, Allah is All-Hearer, All-Knower. [Surah Anfaal , Verse:53]
Hope u got my point.
-Salam

She was just saying what she thought . Stop attacking others just because they have a different perspective. Allah gave us a brain so we can obtain His guidance and judge for ourselves what's right and wrong. Following the Quran blindfoldedly without understanding and thought is the way Mullahs work , and why Muslims today are in the present conditions.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
assalamoalaikum wr wb!
She was just saying what she thought . Stop attacking others just because they have a different perspective. Allah gave us a brain so we can obtain His guidance and judge for ourselves what's right and wrong. Following the Quran blindfoldedly without understanding and thought is the way Mullahs work , and why Muslims today are in the present conditions.
nah...the present condition is cuz we do not look into the Quran and Sunnah...We do have brains, but we do need to look up into the Quran and Sunnah..
u buy a machine..u refuse to read the manual with it..saying i have brain and i'll use my brain..rather than reading the manual..? nah it wont work ..

Reaction score

I aint attacking anyone ... i was just expressing my thoughts too . sorry if u got offended by it ... and btw wat other meaning can u infer from the above verses ?

Reaction score

and bro u seem to disagree with ur own signature ..

p.s just asking , not attacking u

Reaction score
Dude that was rude.

^I so didn't want it to end up like this. As I mentioned, I'm sick of all these pointless fights. I know it was rude. Tried all other ways of expressing this before, any success? I don't think so.
So, umm, chillax? :p

Reaction score

We're not 'forcing' anyone to agree what we believe. We're expressing our views. She didn't seem to agree; instead argued that it won't change, quit trying. Who started arguing here?
I'm trying to put an end to this crap talk. Mind if you cooperate?

Reaction score
All i'm saying is that everyone has their own opinions . And if you try to keep a mature outlook , it usually turns out that everyone was right in their own way.

Read this , hopefully you'll infer how you guys were acting:

''Someone who wants you to hear their religious views , almost never wants to hear yours''

So if you guys are gonna talk about stuff like this then don't think that everyone should agree with you

Reaction score
assalamoalaikum wr wb!

nah...the present condition is cuz we do not look into the Quran and Sunnah...We do have brains, but we do need to look up into the Quran and Sunnah..
u buy a machine..u refuse to read the manual with it..saying i have brain and i'll use my brain..rather than reading the manual..? nah it wont work ..

sure , but what happens when you read the manual wrong.
Ofcourse , there is no harm in infringing the Quran , right? Wrong!

This is what happens when you just read the manual without truly grasping the teachings :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Bello_Abubakar

Take Chemistry for example . Is it better to do pleasure reading and appear for an exam or clear your concepts and then appear? The Quran is no different .

And don't just look at the meaning that appears to be clear. Allah commands to look in the deeper meaning , that only men of understanding can grasp .

Reaction score
We're not 'forcing' anyone to agree what we believe. We're expressing our views. She didn't seem to agree; instead argued that it won't change, quit trying. Who started arguing here?
I'm trying to put an end to this crap talk. Mind if you cooperate?

I told you kid , it would have been better if you hadn't started to impose your thoughts in the first place. Remember i told you to stay indifferent . And you told me that i was a .... whatever it is you said i was... . Anyway , think twice before starting a discussion like this .

Reaction score
Request Moderators to lock the thread.
It has served it's purpose and any further discussion is going to lead first to abusing ; more abusing ; even more abusing and eventually , we will be able to see ''Clash Of The Titans'' in 3D .

And so we will be contributing to fighting among Muslims . So please do the right thing .

Reaction score
Sorry to barge in people but one thing is clear...SUCH fighting is more of a reason for the muslims' decline than STALKING (definitely NOT speaking in favor of it)
So instead of locking the thread...i would first like you all to try and have some CONTROL over your pride! No one wants to lose...but i assure you no one will think you are a loser if you quit for the good of many! :)