• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Facebook has become a stalker's heaven =/

Reaction score
Yeah and see how Egyptians used it for a positive change in their country. This is also an example how can you take some productive use of such a massive social network! Create events and gather support on any pressing issue!

Considering the fact that before nations were waging wars to preserve their 'knowledge'.

Reaction score
well every social networking comes and goes out of fashion, yahoo, msn, linkedin, twitter, orkut, hi5, bebo and the list never stops... they come and go..... dont worry after a few years some other thing will b stalkers heaven, maybe xpf? :p

Reaction score
LOL...nothing is impossible! :p But VERY unlikely!

Scarface: Indirectly, internet is the base of the heaven :p

Reaction score
Agreed but its up to u how u use a GUN ... u can use it to shoot others and follow the "trend" or else u can use it to help others .... depends upon ur intentions, mentality and ideas about a particular thing

Reaction score
facebook ?? mostly a time pass! IT depends on people wheather they like to hide thier privacy or not. I jxt uses It for fun, time pass, chating, making friends. NOTHing that much serious!!!!!! APART itx a good medium fr sharing stuff! and getting up to date.

yes on the other hand itx also harming at an extent!

Reaction score
Besharam stalkers ko rokne ki bat ho rahi hai victims ko bachane k mood mein koi nahin hai :p
for gods sake u are so dumb! jao jaake cartoon network dekho tumhaare liye wohi sahi hai! if u so care about stopping them cause they would never stop they are in millions and im a hundred percent sure each one of u is a stalker and including ME....

Reaction score
for gods sake u are so dumb! jao jaake cartoon network dekho tumhaare liye wohi sahi hai! if u so care about stopping them cause they would never stop they are in millions and im a hundred percent sure each one of u is a stalker and including ME....
i think i would do that! :p CN is fun! :D
I agree that many people are stalkers...but the point is that the fb has become the base of all these actions...more like heaven :p And yea, i think you need to wash your face with cold water :) Your anger is clouding your judgement :p

Reaction score

You're just another human, how can you be 'so' sure? =/

Reaction score
i think i would do that! :p CN is fun! :D
I agree that many people are stalkers...but the point is that the fb has become the base of all these actions...more like heaven :p And yea, i think you need to wash your face with cold water :) Your anger is clouding your judgement :p
yaar forget it jao apna ja ke kaam karo! :)