• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Facebook has become a stalker's heaven =/

Reaction score
nah dude! i dont die...i aint begging anyone like you! :p
dont start arguing here too :p take the topic somewhere else :D
LOL yea ryt Mr.

***** wali kahani suna dun sab ko forun bolti band ho jae gi! :ROFLMAO:

btw, lets NOT go off topic (PM)...

so, coolio, how does it feel to be the International Champion of Stalking? :D

Reaction score
btw, lets NOT go off topic (PM)...
sure i wont mind...

so, coolio, how does it feel to be the International Champion of Stalking? :D
actually i am against facebook....it has nothing good in it and for this reason Alhamdulillah i aint on fb....my strong hatred for it doesnt lemme make an account at any cost :p
hatred is bcoz...we cant really find anything good in it! oh well we can rarely find it BUT if we use it in a good way...whats the use of going to a place where there is more bad than good?

Reaction score
actually i am against facebook....it has nothing good in it and for this reason Alhamdulillah i aint on fb....my strong hatred for it doesnt lemme make an account at any cost :p
hatred is bcoz...we cant really find anything good in it! oh well we can rarely find it BUT if we use it in a good way...whats the use of going to a place where there is more bad than good?
So, if that's the case, how the heck did u even become the TOP stalker? :D
just kidding dude ;)

Reaction score
If you give a knife in a monkey's hand to cut its coconut before it eats it, and it uses it to harm people, well, you can't blame the knife now, can you.

Reaction score
If you give a knife in a monkey's hand to cut its coconut before it eats it, and it uses it to harm people, well, you can't blame the knife now, can you.
you are right...i aint blaming facebook! look....there are many advantages of a knife...you can cut your favorite fruit with it :p e.t.c...as for facebook...what do you do? ;) nm right? in this world it is USUALLY used in a bad way....

Reaction score
facebook is cool in many ways. timeline looks better. you can use the way u like by altering the settings and avoid people stalking at your profile. but how to control hacking? :D

Reaction score
Facebook is a social network, and where ideas can be translated, you can never imagine what it can lead to.

Reaction score
Facebook is a social network, and where ideas can be translated, you can never imagine what it can lead to.
Yeah and see how Egyptians used it for a positive change in their country. This is also an example how can you take some productive use of such a massive social network! Create events and gather support on any pressing issue!