• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Facebook has become a stalker's heaven =/

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
With 'what we're doing' you mean about women with their pictures uploaded over facebook?

^If one thinks about it, we're doing it on our totally under our own free-will. We do have the power to stop/end it. But wait, we don't do that, do we? If only we start caring just a little, only a little, we could end it. ;).
aoa wr wb!

btw not only sisters...even the brothers...as he explains in that video posted above..seriously..if we start to care :(

Reaction score
With 'what we're doing' you mean about women with their pictures uploaded over facebook?

^If one thinks about it, we're doing it totally under our own free-will. We do have the power to stop/end it. But wait, we don't do that, do we? If only we start caring just a little, only a little, we could end it. ;).
Yes. And stalking, too.

We could... but who would provide the motivation to turn this "could" to a "would"? Of course Allah can provide it but we no longer are the muslims who are TRUE to him :( Namaz parh li, roza rakh liya, Quran parh liya sadqah dey diya... but on the inside, we are still doing it with the niya of an UNTRUE muslim :( Truly upsetting...

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Yes. And stalking, too.

We could... but who would provide the motivation to turn this "could" to a "would"? Of course Allah can provide it but we no longer are the muslims who are TRUE to him :( Namaz parh li, roza rakh liya, Quran parh liya sadqah dey diya... but on the inside, we are still doing it with the niya of an UNTRUE muslim :( Truly upsetting...
ok...so let us all (who're reading this) take this initiative...and remove our pics NOW, solely to seek Allah's swt pleasure. Just for His sake..

Just keep the reward, His blessings in ur mind and do this. InshaAllah we'll be rewarded ..
for who other than Him can forgive us and reward us..

Are you ALL ready?

Reaction score
However, i must make this clear that not all are bad... i mean, there surely are good people in this world and we just have follow them as if THEY are our role models! Not some stupid rock star , singer or actor! :mad:

Besides, it is my belief that The Prophet's Life is as good an example as any! :)

Reaction score
Yes. And stalking, too.

If you dig deeper into this matter, you'll notice 'that's the thing' that keeps you from working. We ask, who would motivate us? Why is there a need of a third person to motivate everyone when you yourself can carry out the task? I mean, if we ourself start following the genuine teachings of our Lord, who could ever turn us down? If even a single person learns his/her lesson and seeks Allah's forgiveness, and starts living a righteous life, that's the change, that's what counts. Eventually, more people would follow his/her example. Gradually, we're back on the path of truth.
Who would motivate us isn't the question, the question is how willing we are to change ourselves.

Reaction score
ok...so let us all (who're reading this) take this initiative...and remove our pics NOW, solely to seek Allah's swt pleasure. Just for His sake..

Just keep the reward, His blessings in ur mind and do this. InshaAllah we'll be rewarded ..
for who other than Him can forgive us and reward us..

Are you ALL ready?
We Are Ready!!!

but one question................take off pics frm where??? :p

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
If you dig deeper into this matter, you'll notice 'that's the thing' that keeps you from working. We ask, who would motivate us? Why is there a need of a third person to motivate everyone when you yourself can carry out the task? I mean, if we ourself start following the genuine teachings of our Lord, who could ever turn us down? If even a single person learns his/her lesson and seeks Allah's forgiveness, and starts living a righteous life, that's the change, that's what counts. Eventually, more people would follow his/her example. Gradually, we're back on the path of truth.
Who would motivate us isn't the question, the question is how willing we are to change ourselves.
yup true...but still the human psychology.. :(
anyway, alhumdulilah here we are talking to each other (on XPC)...we all agree so let US together start and be a motivation and encouragement for each other..
May Allah help us all...

Reaction score
Where I agree with you that motivating ourselves is now an essential requirement... the morale of the whole world is , without a doubt, so down about this picture case it seems almost impossible to revive the muslims and bring them back to their senses...

HOWEVER, HOW CAN WE FOLLOW THE DECISION PERSON WHEN WE AREN'T EVEN SURE OF OUR OWN?!

I say: "it's hopeless"
U say: "Allah is there to help s"
I say: "Thats for sure, but why would h help us when we have turned away from him?"
U say: "We need to change ourselves!"
well, my question is....................................... how r v gonna do that?? Simple answer is Quran and Hadith...but assume that its IMPOSSIBLE to bring the muslim world back to the ryt track, wat then?

Reaction score
To be honest... i DID have an account on fb but ever since i joined this educational site, i deactivated it! However, brother never allowed me to put my pictures up on my account... :)