• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Facebook has become a stalker's heaven =/

Reaction score
I don't need to stalk people , if i want to , i'm comfortable enough with myself to go talk to them in person.

Reaction score
I don't need to stalk people , if i want to , i'm comfortable enough with myself to go talk to them in person.

Well, that's you.
I know people literally searching for people on facebook. I mean how disgusting is that? =/.

Reaction score
Well, that's you.
I know people literally searching for people on facebook. I mean how disgusting is that? =/.

How will you find someone you want to add , if you don't search for them first? Silly Question kid! :p

Reaction score
Why search for someone you don't know? :p.

What people do is their business . You can't make everyone do as you please. Stop caring about how the world should be. It won't change until someone makes it , and you can't do that from where you are right now. So let go , of that natural born dedication to bring good into the world . It only makes you depressed and tensed. Be like me , carefree. Live your own life.

You can't start a car if there is no fuel in it.

Reaction score
That's right. Turn into someone like you who just doesn't care what's happening in the world. Who doesn't wants to change anything. LOL.
'jo hota hai honey do, tmhjey kya?'- Typical Pakistani. :p. No offence but people like you leads to the downfall. If even a single one starts caring, A LOT can be changed. And I care. :).

regular user

<Awesome User>
Reaction score
the sad thing is that girls are so naive; they post their pictures online and (I assume) they have no idea what happens. I remember, long ago, two guys, at school, were talking to each other about some girls in school and they were like "Oh, have you seen her pictures, she is soo ****, I have them I'll show you.." "and have you seen that one.." etc, it was so disgusting... they have no regard that she is someone's daughter, someone's sister.... It's like people have no ghairah(protective jealousy) left!

Well, i wonder who u are! :D

But i agree. It seems as if people are rather interested in in giving away their personal information. In other words, SHOW OFF!

I kno ur da 1 who hates me!!! :p

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
the sad thing is that girls are so naive; they post their pictures online and (I assume) they have no idea what happens. I remember, long ago, two guys, at school, were talking to each other about some girls in school and they were like "Oh, have you seen her pictures, she is soo ****, I have then I'll show you.." "and have you seen that one.." etc, it was so disgusting... they have no regard that she is someone's daughter, someone's sister.... It's like people have no ghairah(protective jealousy) left!

assalamoalaikum wr wb!

just asking..do YOU put up ur pics on fb..i mean do you think thats alright...
plus do u agree with the people who put their pics on fb and give the excuse that only friends will be allowed to see...others do not have the permission and all that?

Reaction score
the sad thing is that girls are so naive; they post their pictures online and (I assume) they have no idea what happens. I remember, long ago, two guys, at school, were talking to each other about some girls in school and they were like "Oh, have you seen her pictures, she is soo ****, I have then I'll show you.." "and have you seen that one.." etc, it was so disgusting... they have no regard that she is someone's daughter, someone's sister.... It's like people have no ghairah(protective jealousy) left!
One thing i would like to point out is that this no longer is the era where girls can be called naive! They know Exactly what they are doing AND they know what's going to happen, too. But, like the boys u mentioned, they are shameful and are rather EAGER to show themselves in public! It is very upsetting that such acts have become pretty common in our community (the muslim community) where it is clearly stated as FORBIDDEN!

nd nopes, i no hate u! :p

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
^exactly...(btw aoa wr wb! ) and that's the reason why we see a lot of problems around us...cuz girlz or no longer the way our beautiful deen teaches us. and so is the case with boys too. :(

May Allah guide all the young ummah...

regular user

<Awesome User>
Reaction score
assalamoalaikum wr wb!

just asking..do YOU put up ur pics on fb..i mean do you think thats alright...
plus do u agree with the people who put their pics on fb and give the excuse that only friends will be allowed to see...others do not have the permission and all that?
WaAlaikum AsSalam wr wb

I used to long ago; but don't anymore... but even if girls give that excuse; they must know that whatever the permissions, fb is a public place (the friend's brothers can see their pic, etc) so if they follow Islam the maximum they can show in a public place is with a hijab on, showing only their hands and face without any make-up....
It might sound harsh to some but, we don't realize that those commandments are for our own good: "And Allah wants to lighten for you [your difficulties]; and mankind was created weak."(4:28)
Allah knows best.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
WaAlaikum AsSalam wr wb

I used to long ago; but don't anymore... but even if girls give that excuse; they must know that whatever the permissions, fb is a public place (the friend's brothers can see their pic, etc) so if they follow Islam the maximum they can show in a public place is with a hijab on, showing only their hands and face without any make-up....
It might sound harsh to some but, we don't realize that those commandments are for our own good: "And Allah wants to lighten for you [your difficulties]; and mankind was created weak."(4:28)
Allah knows best.
well, i dont understand why at all do they even want to put.
And today....doing this is like putting ur respect n privacy at risk. anybody can take that pic, use it in anyway..edit it or whatever s/he feels like.

And honestly speaking even in the Hijab, it shudnt be put up. men are supposed to lower their gaze, and their interaction isnt allowed...so if u puuting up ur pic in hijab too, they are at the advantage to see it... i may be wrong but I kinda disagree :(

and subhanaAllah..that verse is so beautiful n true...just the point when we realize this...

Reaction score
That's right. Turn into someone like you who just doesn't care what's happening in the world. Who doesn't wants to change anything. LOL.
'jo hota hai honey do, tmhjey kya?'- Typical Pakistani. :p. No offence but people like you leads to the downfall. If even a single one starts caring, A LOT can be changed. And I care. :).

:sigh: fine kid! Good luck with that (y) . But you'll wake up from that dream . I did.