• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Exams – Tips and Tricks on how to Ace them.

Reaction score
Do we study the whole day? I just study for 1-2 hours. Sometimes not even that :(
well, if ur exams r up n around d corner, then plz do not jst gv that less time... n u can't even study d whole day..dat'll dry u out... ever heard d saying, 'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.'? It does hv implications.
May Allah Help us all, n bless us wid d best in dis wrld n d Best in d Hereafter, n save us all 4m d torment of d Fire..Aameen.

Reaction score
well, if ur exams r up n around d corner, then plz do not jst gv that less time... n u can't even study d whole day..dat'll dry u out... ever heard d saying, 'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.'? It does hv implications.
May Allah Help us all, n bless us wid d best in dis wrld n d Best in d Hereafter, n save us all 4m d torment of d Fire..Aameen.
Aameen

Reaction score
I think better study as much as u can woth breaks.. liek 1hr-2hrthen a 15mins to 1hr break then more study... try to get rid of distractions while u study n make use of them whn u are on break :)
Could you please tell me a way on how to prepare for As maths paper as at the moment my preparation for maths is I think about 20 percent only
Your help would be greatly appreciated

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Could you please tell me a way on how to prepare for As maths paper as at the moment my preparation for maths is I think about 20 percent only
Your help would be greatly appreciated

revise from here:
http://www.s-cool.co.uk/a-level/maths

then do loads of past papers.. ask ur teachers for help if u are stuck..! :)

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
Could you tell me how did you cover about 60% of maths course in a week I am very tensed now as exam is about 17 days later could you tell me a bit detailed on how you prepared your help would be appreciated
Sure,
Watch all videos with full concentration! Do all questions with applying concepts of videos. I done 3 chapters per day! And I covered those 60 %

Reaction score
jazakallanh!
i like ur advice on how to deal with boring, bad teachers.Always staying ahead of them needs great courage. However, i alway follow their steps and have wasted a lot of time.:confused: