• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Exams – Tips and Tricks on how to Ace them.

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
Well said...just pray to Allah Inshallah He will help you...don't lose hope, instead, trust Allah...
And your lord says: "Call upon Me, I'll respond to you" [40:60]

May Allah guide us all...and help us realize the importance of time! May He give us success in this world as well as the Hereafter..Aameen!

Ameeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn thanks man that really bucked me up :)

Reaction score
I'm facing gr8 difficulty in biology
the whole yr i have been a topper in my class
but nw at the end all of a sudden i got a 'C' in mock
and I'm nt able to solve the pastpapers

Reaction score
badrobot14
I wonder why i didn't comment in this amazing thread :unsure:, maybe i was too busy with exams at that time.

Anyways, what you did here is really amazing and i'm sure many of us will look into these advices, which i think personally are very good.

I followed some of them, ("some" because i had little time before me before my exams at that time) i can say they are very helpful and helped me a lot, and i ended with awesome results (Praise to Allah s.w.t!!). Kudos for that brother and thank you!!

I'm now waiting for the section where you spoke about universities students ("[see next section for details]") in the "preparing for the exams section"

Reaction score
Bismillah, Alhamdulillah.
First let me mention that this is a guide on how to prepare for exams and then appear in your examination and even on how to deal with the result afterwards... This is a general piece of advice on how to succeed, inshaAllah (God-willing), and you must remember that for each subject there are specific

Aoa,

Thank you for this fantastic post. Indeed, it is very helpful and the Ayaat and Hadith make it even more worthwhile.
Masha' Allah, you have a lot of knowledge about Islam. May Allah reward you and bless you immensely for your
sincere efforts. Prayers are with you and well...prayers needed here too. Jazak Allah Khair. :)

Kind regards,

P.S. Looking forward to some university student advice too.