• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Exams – Tips and Tricks on how to Ace them.

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for helping. This actually makes me want to study. I hope we all pass those exams with A's, In Shaa Allah. :)
Good luck everyone.(y)

Reaction score
ossom...osssom..ossom...!!
jus love it..!!
god believe me u have made me more religious..!! :D
evn though i was,..!! :p

Reaction score
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/exams-–-tips-and-tricks-on-how-to-ace-them.13275/

jazakallah......thank u so much....this was really really helpful......specially wid all those duas and ahadith u quoted......and obviously i'll pray for u everyday till the exams and even after the exams.....may Allah give us the best in this world , and the best in the hereafter and save us from the punishment of the hellfire..ameen....may Allah reward the double of what u were supposed to be rewarded for all the help that u offer to everyone and grant u and ur family and loved ones with paradise(jannatul-firdaus)

Reaction score
hey nice image by hanya. absolutely i agree.
we have done past paper practice in our schools and by ourselves. so there will be a set past papers we have to do in a examination hall. simply need to the job by maintaining a cool and calm composure. if the concepts and preparation is good then there will be no problem at all. if the prep is not good still you need to attempt the paper with best of your confidence and abilities. its just an exam day. good luck every1. pray for me as well if possible thanks.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/exams-–-tips-and-tricks-on-how-to-ace-them.13275/

jazakallah......thank u so much....this was really really helpful......specially wid all those duas and ahadith u quoted......and obviously i'll pray for u everyday till the exams and even after the exams.....may Allah give us the best in this world , and the best in the hereafter and save us from the punishment of the hellfire..ameen....may Allah reward the double of what u were supposed to be rewarded for all the help that u offer to everyone and grant u and ur family and loved ones with paradise(jannatul-firdaus)
wa iyyakum..
Aameen.. may Allah grant you and your family the ultimate success too... may He make this life easy for you and for all of us... Aameen.

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
may Allah give us the best in this world , and the best in the hereafter and save us from the punishment of the hellfire..ameen....may Allah reward the double of what u were supposed to be rewarded for all the help that u offer to everyone and grant u and ur family and loved ones with paradise(jannatul-firdaus)
Aameen.. may Allah grant you and your family the ultimate success too... may He make this life easy for you and for all of us... Aameen.
Aameen...!

Reaction score
DUA BEFORE STUDYING: Since everyones in need of this now a days. :)

“Allahumma infa’nii bimaa ‘allamtanii wa’allimnii maa yanfa’uunii. Allahumma inii as’aluka fahmal-nabiyyen wa hifzal mursaleen al-muqarrabeen. Allahumma ijal leesanee ‘aiman bi dhikrika wa qalbi bi khashyatika. Innaka ‘ala ma-tasha’u qadeer wa anta hasbun-allahu wa na’mal wakeel.”

“Oh Allah! Make useful for me what you have taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me. Oh Allah! I ask you for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to you. Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of your remembrance and my heart with consciousness of you. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, and you are my availer and protector and best of aid.”

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
thank a lot this helped me build my confidence:) and pls make dua that i get A* for all my subjects(y)
ur welcome.. may Allah grant me, you and every1 else who asked me to make dua for them success in our exams... Aameen.

Jazakallahu Khairaa
Plz pray that v outshine ourselves.:)
Jazakallah again
Salamun Alaikum

WaAlaikum AsSAlam.
Wa iyyakum,
may Allah help you succeed in ur exams.. Ameen.