• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Equivalence problem! Please help!

Reaction score
I got 1A 4B 2C in my igcse
And 2d & 1E in as level
Pls calculate to ibcc equivalence and tell me if i will be eligible for admission into medical!
They usually need 60%
Help would be appreciated
Ypu can call IBCC and ask those idiots ,I email them and they don't reply even Cambridge replies but they don't.
Their website is totally shit and conversion formula of cambridge schools is given beneath IB.
I mean seriously, and the document dates back to 2010.

Reaction score
It will???!! Im talking about going into medicine! Pls help me i can not change them now give me actual advice
Yaar do what you can do not what you have to do.That's all i can say
I know kids who literally wasted their time and years doing nothing but bad grades.
I'm sorry its your decision you make it and don't ask other's.
I'm abit confused with IBCC They don't respond to emails.
So you can talk to IBCC ok :) as far as I know about the conversion i said
Good luck girl

Reaction score
I DIDNT WASTE MY TIME??? I was studying u cant just judge people by their grades anyways u didnt help at all
I mean some of my friends who wasted their time trying to get good grades in subjects when they couldn't because they were just not good at one subject.
I did not mean you.
You said you study hard and couldn't get good grades .
If you don't understand what I said There are no other scientific equations to explain this lol ...