• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Environmental Management

Reaction score
I am also planning to give EM in oct/nov along with islamiyat pak studies and urdu. How easy is the paper? from where do i start studying or I should just concentrate on islamiyat pak studeis and urdu and leave EM?

Reaction score
I am also planning to give EM in oct/nov along with islamiyat pak studies and urdu. How easy is the paper? from where do i start studying or I should just concentrate on islamiyat pak studeis and urdu and leave EM?

Give EM too!

Read the John Pallister book within two weeks. Just skim through it, and then move on to the papers. Easiest A* you can find.

Reaction score
Give EM too!

Read the John Pallister book within two weeks. Just skim through it, and then move on to the papers. Easiest A* you can find.

What is the minimum number of days it takes to prepare EM?
What about 5 days?

Reaction score
What is the minimum number of days it takes to prepare EM?
What about 5 days?

If you're dedicated, you can easily do it in 5.

I did it in barely 2, but then again, any curve-ball in the exam could've taken me.

Reaction score

I did it in barely 2, but then again, any curve-ball in the exam could've taken me.

I'll just read very brief notes on the day of the exam and go through 2 papers.
That will be enough, right?

Reaction score

Hi Abby,

Thx for the reply btw what grade did you get in EM? I got 3 months before exam so i think i have plenty of time to do EM

Reaction score
Hi Abby,

Thx for the reply btw what grade did you get in EM? I got 3 months before exam so i think i have plenty of time to do EM

I had an A*.
But, that doesn't mean anyone giving it without prep will get an A*.

It depends on your general knowledge and geographic sense, a lot, in addition to the paper.

Reaction score
I'll just read very brief notes on the day of the exam and go through 2 papers.
That will be enough, right?

Despite myself doing the said, I'll suggest that you DON'T do this.

Read the book and do ample papers. You have the time and energy. I didn't!