• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Environmental Management Oct/Nov 2015

Reaction score
I am giving Environmental in Oct/Nov. Can anybody guide on this subject... How to study... And any resource material would be appreciated.....:D:D

Reaction score
If you want to learn from the comfort of your own home, I am available to teach IGCSE/Olevels subjects online via Skype ...

Subjects :
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Mathematics
English
Urdu
Pakistan studies
Economics

I've got lots of helpful resources and study tips to help you ace your IGCSE exams. My working hours are also quite flexible.

Did you know the best way to learn is by having a student teach you? That's because they can understand you better because they had the same exact confusions once. That's why group studying works so well!

If you'd like more information, feel free to contact me.

Reaction score
Anybody??? I didnt take a lot of classes of EM in school... Just a few parts of lithosphere and and atmosphere.... Got two months left only.... Can i get tips regarding getting an A*

Reaction score
Are you giving some other subjects this Oct too???
Yeah , commercial studies and eng

Anyways , let's make a target to complete lithosphere in 7 days ..
I'll attach a file here of all compiled topics , that'll help you also

Reaction score
Yeah , commercial studies and eng

Anyways , let's make a target to complete lithosphere in 7 days ..
I'll attach a file here of all compiled topics , that'll help you also
Urdu B for me... 7 days..????????? 5 days are enough but yeah achi tarha...... And which school you in?????

Reaction score
Urdu B ki translation sahi tarhan prepare baki ki tension na lo abhi

Han 7 days with past papers , litho k topical ppt sath he solve kr letay hain
Sahi ho gia...... Apna school to bata do..... And i am gonna prepare according to syllabus.. Are there things missing in book???

Reaction score
Sahi ho gia...... Apna school to bata do..... And i am gonna prepare according to syllabus.. Are there things missing in book???
Book Mai Sab hai
Paper 1 is easy

Theory is all from the book ( 80 marks )
Atc is general knowledge

It's roots college international , I might go to Uxbridge college London in mid ( not sure tho )

Reaction score
Book Mai Sab hai
Paper 1 is easy

Theory is all from the book ( 80 marks )
Atc is general knowledge

It's roots college international , I might go to Uxbridge college London in mid ( not sure tho )
Sahi ho gia.......... btw how many exams have you given?????????

Reaction score
Btw what Topical Papers.............. Send them to me as well after a few days..... Not now main khol bethon ga............ :D

Reaction score
Ok. So what did you do....... Amazingly!!!!!!!!!!! I read all of Hydrosphere..... Half of the things learnt ....... And made some notes along... i got distracted... Did three pages of litho only..... Litho seems boo ring.....