• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT O LEVEL REVISION HELP

Reaction score
I've started EM , I guess its an easy subject !

I do have notes for some of the chapter. Let me know if you need them !
yeah sure. Thank u cuz r school already started with revisions and stuff and we r gonna hav r papers kinda like mock statrting from 1 Dec so its kinda freaky and scarry.
for which chapters do u hav????

Reaction score
yeah sure. Thank u cuz r school already started with revisions and stuff and we r gonna hav r papers kinda like mock statrting from 1 Dec so its kinda freaky and scarry.
for which chapters do u hav????

Biosphere ( As it is one of the most difficult topic and most of the ppr is from this topic )
I've complied some notes on the following topics ;
  • Population ( complete Notes )
  • Agriculture and food(fishing etc),GM
  • Forest

From Hydrosphere , I've made some notes on Water Resources + water Pollution
    Mineral Resources ( Mining etc )

Are you studying GCSE EM or that of IGCSE ?

Reaction score
Biosphere ( As it is one of the most difficult topic and most of the ppr is from this topic )
  • Forest

f
  • Forest

Are you studying GCSE EM or that of IGCSE ?

Ofcourse we r studying IGCSE cuz GCSE is only for U.K and in GCSE there is no EM they hav geography and about email i dont think so its safe to past it over here an u upload them on this thread

Reaction score
You hav compiled past part topic wise?cuz for pastpapers r school already have given usa booklet containing all pastpapers (paper:1,2,4) from 2008 to 2013 !?