• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Environmental Management candidates in here !!!

Reaction score
Read book thoroughly and practice past papers. That is all you need to do to get an A*

Reaction score
Is it easy to do privately without tuitions?
Im appearing for environmental management in this oct/nov session.I've studies 2 chapters and yet the last two are left.Do I have enough time? And what tips can u guys give me. I also want to know whether its easy enough to get an A without tuitions. AND please people need NOTES real bad .Please help and thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Im appearing for environmental management in this oct/nov session.I've studies 2 chapters and yet the last two are left.Do I have enough time? And what tips can u guys give me. I also want to know whether its easy enough to get an A without tuitions. AND please people need NOTES real bad .Please help and thanks in advance.

no need for notes, practice lots of past papers and see the marking schemes for answers! concentrate on past papers more than reading from the book!

Reaction score
Ok, seems easy but can get very VERY tough.

Notes, questions in here... etc.

Oh but please, loads of notes and guess papers !!!
Easy hell..dnt need notes and u probably wont find any..got my result coming up in a few days so lets c how much I'll get in em

Reaction score
For EM my best advice is that you fully understand the content of the EM book. Most of questions in the exam comes from the book but some of them are not included in the book and they require logical thinking. Besides reading the book I suggest you should also keep up with the news on the changing environment. That way you'll be more updated with the information. Cambridge people love to test this kind of stuff so external information is beneficial

Reaction score
ahmed khidar pls can u tell me how u got it where u studied from? which books coz in my skool everyone got As and Bs only... no A*
I studied from the book called IGCSE Environmental Management by John Pallister..Its a very good book and contains all the information necessary and explains ideas in a simplified way. I strongly suggest you use this book to prepare for the Environmental Management exam.

Reaction score
I studied from the book called IGCSE Environmental Management by John Pallister..Its a very good book and contains all the information necessary and explains ideas in a simplified way. I strongly suggest you use this book to prepare for the Environmental Management exam.
what about the surveys that come in P2 ATC like there was this qs on quadrant in 2010 i think... what if a qs like this comes how should we tackle?

Reaction score
what about the surveys that come in P2 ATC like there was this qs on quadrant in 2010 i think... what if a qs like this comes how should we tackle?
Questions like these can be really tricky at 1st but the key to solving them is solving a lot of Paper 4 pastpapers..thats what i did and it made me able to tackle questions like these.