• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English Language, Economics, Physics, Math

Reaction score
These are the subjects I've chosen in my A levels. I'm currently in AS.
It would be very nice if you could give me some tips on these subjects :)

Reaction score
These seem fine! what do u want to do in future?
my subjects are English Language, Maths Economics and Accounting...now i want to take physics but i guess its too late

Reaction score
Looks nice.
For English you need to work really hard,Read a passage from a novel or newspaper daily.
Physics & Maths will be complicated in stating,but as you will start past papers they seem quite a lot easy.
Economics i have no idea,though the o level's economics was really easy.

Reaction score
Hi,
can anyone here guide me regarding this component
English - Language AS and A Level (from 2014) (9093)
? is it mandatory to appear for parts in Literature too? I am just not into literature and wants to giv eng.lang.. m unable to comprehend the requirements stated in syllabus since the title says eng language then y is there info givn about literature? so is it mandatory to giv Literature too in order to secure ALEVEL certi?

Lilly2318

Reaction score
it is not mandotry to appear for literature too
A'rite :)
Hey, m really panicked lol, u might hav noticed that thru my msgs :p Do u know any1 who could guide me on-line for English 9093? I want to appear this OCT/NOV

Reaction score
A'rite :)
Hey, m really panicked lol, u might hav noticed that thru my msgs :p Do u know any1 who could guide me on-line for English 9093? I want to appear this OCT/NOV
ummm no there's no one I know atm. but u can ask me wherever u feel difficulty. I'll try to help out.

Reaction score
ummm no there's no one I know atm. but u can ask me wherever u feel difficulty. I'll try to help out.
Ohkayy , then please guide meeeeeeeeeeee how must i beginnnn.?? how did u prepare for ur exam earlier. ??

Reaction score
Ohkayy , then please guide meeeeeeeeeeee how must i beginnnn.?? how did u prepare for ur exam earlier. ??
start by pastpapers. mostly the recent one. First only focus on commentary. the technique for it is to first state the purpose and tone of the text. Then go on to specific words or tools used by the writer . quote them and explain their effect. U can mention similar words in a combined way and explain their effect instead of doing it paragraph wise

Reaction score
start by pastpapers. mostly the recent one. First only focus on commentary. the technique for it is to first state the purpose and tone of the text. Then go on to specific words or tools used by the writer . quote them and explain their effect. U can mention similar words in a combined way and explain their effect instead of doing it paragraph wise
Thankyou lilly, you are very kind and helpful <3

Reaction score
Discuss whether it is both possible n beneficial for a business to change the PED for its product? Need its answer urgently. Anyone????

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone have English - Language AS Level past papers from 2002 to 2014(May/June and October/November)?

Thanks

Reaction score
Just asking but does anybody know where i can get like samples of essays to examine for english literature? Or maybe even a format. i just entered A levels in June and picked Eng.Lit as one of my subj. Problem is i haven't done it before so i am currently stumped by how im supposed to write out the essay now.