• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

a

Reaction score
Hello.
It seems I require some help with English Language [9093] (from 2014 syllabus). The problem is, I have already appeared for Paper1 and Paper2 (AS level) and scored an A Grade. I am now appearing this november for Paper3 and Paper4, but I have absolutely no idea how to start preparing. I've gone through the whole syllabus and concluded that P3 is just a continuation of commentary in P1, but I have absolutely no clue about P4.
I've already seen the sample papers on the CIE website, but I still don't understand.
Could anyone help me by providing some resources. Remember that i've already done P1 and P2, which I studied from the book that was endorsed by CIE. Anything would be helpful, websites, books suggested by teachers, any sort of resource will help!

Thanks in advance.
hi kirat i'm tanushree and its really great that you have scored grade a in as level and currently i am going to appear for my as level English language exam in october so kindly can you send me some sample candidate response for paper 1 and maybe some tips on how i can score good, or any books which i can refer to. Please just help me, thank you in advance.