• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ENGLISH as second language! 0511

Reaction score
Comprehensions, summaries and story writing
Alright. Essays in every part. So below are few steps you need to follow for success. xD

i) Use correct English - Be careful at grammar. ;)
ii) Proper use of vocabulary - Not so much not so less. (y)
iii) Use figurative language - Play with it, specially simile or metaphor. Avoid much of hyperbole. :LOL:
iv) Have twisted story - There should be a suspense for horror, comedy in funny maybe much sarcastic. If you know what I mean. ;)
v) Don't just write what comes in your mind - Set it properly.
vi) Go through the texture of comprehensions, summaries and story writing - Body I meant.
vii) Believe in yourself - Go for it. ;)

All the best. Arcana. (y)

Reaction score
Alright. Essays in every part. So below are few steps you need to follow for success. xD

i) Use correct English - Be careful at grammar. ;)
ii) Proper use of vocabulary - Not so much not so less. (y)
iii) Use figurative language - Play with it, specially simile or metaphor. Avoid much of hyperbole. :LOL:
iv) Have twisted story - There should be a suspense for horror, comedy in funny maybe much sarcastic. If you know what I mean. ;)
v) Don't just write what comes in your mind - Set it properly.
vi) Go through the texture of comprehensions, summaries and story writing - Body I meant.
vii) Believe in yourself - Go for it. ;)

All the best. Arcana. (y)
did you take the english cie? And the things you mention are most common ones just explain a little more if you know.

Reaction score
Then just explain them a little bit more
i) Use correct English - Be careful at grammar. Meaning make sure you are avoiding grammatical mistakes.
ii) Proper use of vocabulary - Not so much not so less. Meaning, don't make it look very heavy like loads of vocabs or not so dull without vocabs.
iii) Use figurative language - Play with it, specially simile or metaphor. Avoid much of hyperbole. Meaning, I think you know.
iv) Have twisted story - There should be a suspense for horror, comedy in funny maybe much sarcastic. If you know what I mean.Meaning Have suspense for now in all.
v) Don't just write what comes in your mind - Set it properly. Meaning, just don't jot down what comes to your mind, make a set of stories.
vi) Go through the texture of comprehensions, summaries and story writing - Body I meant. Meaning, go according to the style of it.
vii) Believe in yourself - Go for it. Meaning, all the best.

Reaction score
i) Use correct English - Be careful at grammar. Meaning make sure you are avoiding grammatical mistakes.
ii) Proper use of vocabulary - Not so much not so less. Meaning, don't make it look very heavy like loads of vocabs or not so dull without vocabs.
iii) Use figurative language - Play with it, specially simile or metaphor. Avoid much of hyperbole. Meaning, I think you know.
iv) Have twisted story - There should be a suspense for horror, comedy in funny maybe much sarcastic. If you know what I mean.Meaning Have suspense for now in all.
v) Don't just write what comes in your mind - Set it properly. Meaning, just don't jot down what comes to your mind, make a set of stories.
vi) Go through the texture of comprehensions, summaries and story writing - Body I meant. Meaning, go according to the style of it.
vii) Believe in yourself - Go for it. Meaning, all the best.
thanks a bunch btw what grade you got?