• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ENGLISH 9093 A2

Reaction score
Hey xpcians :D
anyone doing A2 of english 9093? or has done it?
can you please let me knw :/ need some help
or even if you know anyone who is doing then tag them please

thank you so much

Reaction score
i just need some help in P4 like how to add theories in the answer I am confused if i get even a small sample answer to P4 i know i can do it

Reaction score
i just need some help in P4 like how to add theories in the answer I am confused if i get even a small sample answer to P4 i know i can do it
i need help with this as well
also in p3 :/

AS is easier
like the p1 commentaries is easier compared to p3 :/

are you doing it privately or school?

Reaction score
Private
P3 is just like P1 but instead of having commentary for one essay you have to compare the two and write the similarities and differences between these two essay. Even q! is the same thing

Reaction score
Private
P3 is just like P1 but instead of having commentary for one essay you have to compare the two and write the similarities and differences between these two essay. Even q! is the same thing
can i see a sample of your writing?

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hey xpcians :D
anyone doing A2 of english 9093? or has done it?
can you please let me knw :/ need some help
or even if you know anyone who is doing then tag them please

thank you so much
What books and techniques do the teachers use at your school to teach the subject? It's the first time anyone is doing English 9093 at my school and my teacher doesn't know anyone who's taught the subject.. It would be a great help if you replied.

Reaction score
Can anyone with experience with English 9093, tell me what I should do, as a student?
Help for Paper 4 is appreciated.. How is the subject taught, how much practice is needed, how much work is put into it for a day? Please be kind enough to help :/

Reaction score
I have my english paper 1 and paper 2 day after tomorrow and on 19th respectively, and I suck at both of thm
Can u please help me..
show me commantrys and paper 2 topics so that i can borrow some ideas and copy them in my exams if question came related to that -_- :p