• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English 1123

Reaction score
Its ok. Well peepared for mazmoon translation letter abd dialogue bus report ot speech is not good.
ohhhhh u should actually prepare for speech uk
theres alotta chance for that this yr
at least prepare for report cuz thats easier then leave the speech if it actually shows up in the paper

Reaction score
Which reminds me can u tell me the pattern of report
ohhh yhh sure
just write the title up
then go for the following points (ill use roman urdu here :p)
1. main headline
2. tafseelaat of the incident
3. baawasooq zaraaye plus facts n figures
4. manzar
5. witnesses point of view
in the end
name : abc
city : mudeer e jhang (if its for newspaper) or mudeer e mujalla (if its for magazine) and name of city
date :

Reaction score
ohhh yhh sure
just write the title up
then go for the following points (ill use roman urdu here :p)
1. main headline
2. tafseelaat of the incident
3. baawasooq zaraaye plus facts n figures
4. manzar
5. witnesses point of view
in the end
name : abc
city : mudeer e jhang (if its for newspaper) or mudeer e mujalla (if its for magazine) and name of city
date :
Thanks. Umm if there is a report on the condition of library in ur school then do u have to write the reporter name and things

Reaction score
Thanks. Umm if there is a report on the condition of library in ur school then do u have to write the reporter name and things
yess youd have to
but instead itll be like
name:
grade: mudeer e mujalla (if its for magazine) ur grade
date:

Reaction score
really?? dw everythingll b fine :)
the papers usually easy than expected
just tc of ur handwriting
it matters aloooot
Yes i have been hearing a lot abt handwriting. And i will try to write neatly. My school just stared at me when i said i am giving exam before Pak stud and isl......... i was like ke yeah urdu b and environmental management. :p

Reaction score
Yes i have been hearing a lot abt handwriting. And i will try to write neatly. My school just stared at me when i said i am giving exam before Pak stud and isl......... i was like ke yeah urdu b and environmental management. :p
LLOOOLLL oct nov in o2 is pretty early u know
how many subs??