• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

English 1123

Reaction score
Hello! I wanted to ask about 1123 English
Is Account writing a part of Directed Writing Syllabus for May June
2016 Examination..?? Its not mentioned in syllabi and the last time it came in exams was 2010 and the syllabus changed in 2011

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello! I wanted to ask about 1123 English as a second language..
2016 Examination..?? Its not mentioned in syllabi and the last time it came in exams was 2010 and the syllabus changed in 2011
yes
im appearing in the same session n v r still practising accounts
plus my teacher told me that theres a chance of report account or leaflet this time

Reaction score
Yes, It's part of our syllabus. It's a type of report I must say, so it comes under the heading of Report Writing.

Reaction score
I don't think so it's part of our syllabus anymore. I gave my paper this May/June and didn't prepare for it even once as my teacher told me that it's no more part of our syllabus. I might be wrong, but I would recommend you to confirm it first.

Reaction score
I don't think so it's part of our syllabus anymore. I gave my paper this May/June and didn't prepare for it even once as my teacher told me that it's no more part of our syllabus. I might be wrong, but I would recommend you to confirm it first.
yh i gues ill

Reaction score
One small-big correction: English 1123 is English - yes - BUT it is to the level of first language and NOT second language. :)

Reaction score
1123 is not English as a Second Lang. That system is in IGCSE. in O Levels its just English Lang 1123 and Literature in English 2065