• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EM,Socio,CompStd. Post your Doubts here!

Reaction score
I have Initiated this Thread so You can post any question or any problem here and me along with other Members will try to help you as soon as possible. The thread is Easy and reachable for everyone and it would Abstain members for making new thread's on "Computer Studies " and it would be a great opportunity for the helpers to Help other Members Problem's

So What are you Waiting For.Start Posting your Queries and Doubts!;)

Reaction score

Attachments

• 0420-NOS_AS_1.pdf
    210.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 0420-NOS_AS_2.pdf
    127.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 0420-NOS_AS_3.pdf
    260.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 0420-NOS_AS_4.pdf
    209.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 0420-NOS_AS_5-1.pdf
    125.8 KB · Views: 8
Reaction score
Notes on logic gates please :)
Btw anyone knows whats the atp topic?? :\

Reaction score
-how cartoons/animation is produced, special effects, synchronising speech with animation, superimposing humans into cartoons
-how music is produced and generated using computers, teaching how to play musical instruments through computer systems/electronic interfaces

Reaction score
-how cartoons/animation is produced, special effects, synchronising speech with animation, superimposing humans into cartoons

(I was not sure about the answer so went around on the internet a bit :D )
Animations are hand drawn or computer generated images, shown with rapid succession to generate the effect of a movie. Special effects like lighting, shadows can be drawn by hand or computer on these images, while sound effects are added by movie making software. Actors are hired for the voice acting, and the recording is done before the animation is produced. Their lip movements are filmed to help with the expressions of the animation characters they are embodying.