• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EM Notes

U want more

• Total voters
Reaction score
Dark Destination can u teach me EM on skype for some days , plzz?

I'm not a master of EM, lol. I don't even remember anything about the subject. That guy was joking.

I studied EM in only 3 days [Not kidding] and got an A*. Did not even look at a single past paper question.
Just read the book. Three spheres, in three days. Didn't read Biosphere, it was too boring and lengthy.

Paper went average, was expecting a B. Ended up with an A*.

funky brat is the true EM master you are looking for. :p

Reaction score
I'm not a master of EM, lol. I don't even remember anything about the subject. That guy was joking.

I studied EM in only 3 days [Not kidding] and got an A*. Did not even look at a single past paper question.
Just read the book. Three spheres, in three days. Didn't read Biosphere, it was too boring and lengthy.

I just wanted to ask paper 4 was easy for u?? and the person who said ur em master was a guy I told husnain it's a girl. Lol

Reaction score
I just wanted to ask paper 4 was easy for u?? and the person who said ur em master was a guy I told husnain it's a girl. Lol
Does the kid in my dp look like a girl?? :p

Oh please, stop lying. Only a master in EM can get an A* by studying for just 3 days. Hussain, please don't lose contact with this guy. He is your 2nd portal to getting an A* in EM.

Reaction score

Oh please, stop lying. Only a master in EM can get an A* by studying for just 3 days. Hussain, please don't lose contact with this guy. He is your 2nd portal to getting an A* in EM.
No before u had other do so it made me think u r a girl
So sorry changed ur gender

Reaction score

Then that must mean i am a master of Commerce too. :p

Reaction score
In both GCSE and IGCSE atc ppr ( i.e p2 for gcse and p4 for igcse ) is same ...

Okay, then Paper 2 is the easiest. Because it's just case study. Almost everything that one needs to answer most of the questions is given in the case study. You just have to analyze and interpret the situation.

Paper 1 on the other hand is lengthy and a little tough. Time management can be a problem in it.

Reaction score
U hav to find the side of the triangle and volume of triangles in proportion
but I hav sent u 2 on proportion
If u can solve those

I've solved that 1st question...I guess its impossible to solve 2nd page questions ( maybe the questions are incorrect )