• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Elocution contest

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I urgently need some help regarding a topic-chimerism. I can't change the topic but I'll be representing my college(which has been winning the competition since the past 19 years), so I want to live up to our reputation..
Chimerism is a state in which a person is born with two sets of DNA. I want to make the topic seem fun and easy to people who don't study science. It would be of tremendous help if any of you had some more info like criminal cases with a chimera culprit..or anything which could enhance the topic.
This is my first topic, please respond I need you!

Reaction score
Thank you Layla M.
The site really explains chimerism well. However, due to a lack of more concrete cases of chimerism to capture the interest of the audience, my title was changed. I had to work hard on another topic in such a short delay that I could not even log in! Thanks again!