• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexel June 2014 Question Papers & Mark Schemes (ALL GCE + IAL + IGCSE)

Reaction score
So currently the following have been Uploaded

Biology
Business Studies
Chemistry
Economics
Economics & Business
Maths (AEA)
Maths
Physics

Others will be updated keep checking link

Reaction score
GCE mark schemes aren't uploaded yet or there is a problem in viewing it?
Like i mentioned in my previous post there are being uploaded the following above have been uplaoded..

second in order to view them u need to donwload the extract the file using Winrar software

Reaction score
Edexcel IAL June 2014 Economics Question papers are missin... and Edexcel GCE A Level R Varient Question papers also missin....

Reaction score
Edexcel IAL June 2014 Economics Question papers are missin... and Edexcel GCE A Level R Varient Question papers also missin....
As i mentioned before Edexel has not Uploaded Question Papers and Mark schemes for all Economics IAL... Only Paper 1 WEC01..... And the Variant R is in inside each GCE file i have not kept it separate... Just download the File from GCE folder and u will find the variant in it

Reaction score
As i mentioned before Edexel has not Uploaded Question Papers and Mark schemes for all Economics IAL... Only Paper 1 WEC01..... And the Variant R is in inside each GCE file i have not kept it separate... Just download the File from GCE folder and u will find the variant in it
Just now i checked.... still i can't see Edexcel GCE A Level Economics R varient papers... Could u plse check it and inform me...

Reaction score
This is how u will find it
When u click the link to open mediafire go to Economics folder and download any one of the file
Economics June 2014 QP (GCE) or Economics June 2014 MS (GCE)
Once downloaded Extract the file and u will find it in the extracted folder

As mentioned earlier i have not kept the Variant R as SEPARATE Folder

Reaction score
I also know that... In that folder, there are 4 papers... If u upload R variant papers, the total should be 8 papers in that folder... Just now also, I downloaded that folder 2 or 3 times... Still R variant papers are missin... n i can't see those papers in that folder....

Reaction score
I also know that... In that folder, there are 4 papers... If u upload R variant papers, the total should be 8 papers in that folder... Just now also, I downloaded that folder 2 or 3 times... Still R variant papers are missin... n i can't see those papers in that folder....
Sorry My bad i understood ur problem now i have updated the Question Papers link with the updated one now u will find 8 files..
Sorry again

Reaction score
Question Papers & Mark Schemes

GCE (UK + International Variant (R)) (MS Uploaded)

Complete Folder (Click Here)

International A Levels (IAL) (MS Uploaded)

International GCSE (IGCSE) (MS Uploaded)

Please notify if any link is Damaged or any difficulty downloading the Papers

Examiner Reports on Result release (14 August)

IMPORTANT NOTE:-
The files are Compressed in .rar format you will need to download and install Winrar and Extract the files
Click Here for 32bit Systems OR Click Here for 64bit Systems

Thanks a lot. :)

Reaction score
All GCE subjestc Updated with Mark Schemes Applied GCE left
Hi,
Can you upload the Edexcel GCE psychology mark schemes ? They are available in the edexcel site but locked. Thank you for the other mark schemes :)