• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexcel June 2013 Question Papers - GCE

Reaction score
o level chemistry june 2013 QP Edexcel not GCE pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
A shout-out to all the jan-14 physics unit-1 candidates!!! Anyone has the may-13 examiner report for physics unit-1 (6PH01/01) ??? If not,then plz can someone help me regarding some problems in the may-13 paper....Even the mark scheme failed to help me! :|

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Edexcel Gcse Arabic past papers 2013 June.
because i am a bit confused on which Arabic papers you have, as the ones i have downloaded from this website are only unit 1.
can i also have the assessment materials.
i need them quickly please....
and these are the ones i am looking for. they are all locked on Edexcel website.

June 2013 - Unit 1 - Question paper
Unit 1 - Listening and Understanding in Arabic - Approved for GCSE 2009 modular and GCSE 2012 linear
PDF
(181.64 KB)

Download

June 2013 - Unit 3 - Question paper
Unit 3 - Reading and Understanding in Arabic - Approved for GCSE 2009 modular and GCSE 2012 linear
PDF
(1 MB)

Download

June 2013 - Unit 4 - Question paper
Unit 4 - Writing in Arabic - Approved for GCSE 2009 modular and GCSE 2012 linear
PDF
(161.59 KB)

i don't know why unit 2 isn't available.
Many thanks...

Reaction score
Heyy, please can I have Geography unit 3 question paper and mark scheme and Governement and Politics 3C and 4C question paper and mark scheme pretty please as soon as possible, this is my email: [email protected]
Thank you :)!

Reaction score
Can someone please! send post 2013 june history question paper about the mass media? I have an exam in 2 DAYS !!! :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Please could someone send me the geography unit 1 (global challenges) and unit 2 (geographical investigations) papers with mark scheme