• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexcel January 2013 Question Papers (ALL GCE)

Reaction score
The mark schemes are not available at the moment they havnt been uploaded by EDEXCEL... I will upload then once available

Reaction score
THZ
CAN U GUYS PLS UPLOAD 2011 JAN EDEXCEL GCE OLEVEL PHYSICS MARK SCHEME
ITS URGNT
THZ IN ADVANCE

Reaction score
Reaction score
Mark schemes have now been uploaded onto the Edexcel website.
How can i open them...it says error...can u plz post unit 1 for bio chem % phy plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reaction score
there is no markscheme on edexcel website??

There is, although they haven't made a section for Jan 2013. If you look through the pages for maths for example, you'll find that there are several new uploads for Jan 2013. However they are locked, you need an account to view them (something only teachers have, usually, although the creater of this discussion also has access).

How can i open them...it says error...can u plz post unit 1 for bio chem % phy plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I don't have access to them, so I can't post anything.

Reaction score
Thanks for uploading them! May you post as well the mark schemes? And if you are able may you upload gcse papers for my friend?! (Hanks a lot for your efforts. Jazaka allah 5ayran

Reaction score
Reaction score

T19

Reaction score
i heard that someone uploaded the mark schemes on studentforums but the website is not working with me