• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexcel IGCSE June 2014 Past Papers and Mark Schemes

Reaction score
Check out for the examimer's report of edexcel igcse june 2014.They are released in the website.Please try to upload them by today...

Reaction score
Hello.....noticed Edexcel IGCSE June 2014 Psychology is not in main download....no papers or mark schemes? Have you got these?

Reaction score
There was no Psychology paper I guess. Can't find it.
The History Edexcel Paper 2 is not in the downloaded file, but the file is now available on the website, provided you have a user and password. Could you upload this?

Reaction score
I guess I already uploaded it.
The History Edexcel Paper 2 is not in the downloaded file, but the file is now available on the website, provided you have a user and password. Could you upload this?

Reaction score
Hello~ Can you give me IGCSE june 2014 biology past papers. I can only find the mark scheme

Reaction score
Can u please check if english language b exemplar materials are available for edexcel igcse english language b january 2013 paper ?Then please upload it.

Reaction score
I would appreciate it if you could please upload the edexcel igcse business studies 2015 january paper.

Reaction score
Edexcel IGCSE June 2014 Past Papers and Mark Schemes can be found on this blog.

http://56leomessiphotoshop.blogspot.com/

P.S. Past Papers and Mark Schemes can be separately uploaded too. If any Past Paper or Mark Scheme is missing, kindly inbox me.

sorry if this is quoted in the wrong place man but you have access to the latest edexcel stuff. The scientific article is now out for UNIT 5 JUNE 2014.
LINK: http://qualifications.pearson.com/e...y:Pearson-UK:Document-Type/Scientific-article

Please download it and upload it for us :) thank you very much

Reaction score
I would appreciate it if you could please upload the edexcel igcse business studies 2015 january paper.
All the papers which are held in January session have been uploaded. Kindly check the blog and visit the links for details.