• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexcel IGCSE January 2013 Question Papers & Mark Schemes

Reaction score
By the way, I would like to know when the January 2013 Grade Boundaries - International GCSE would come out?

Reaction score
brother can u plz upload gce or as level edexcel 2013 papers. it will be so kind of you

Reaction score
why cant i open the files with the latest adobe? i think you saved it as an RAR file...

Reaction score
u just got to click on the subject on the side or on the front screen then the folder will open, just click on the file and it will take you to another page where you will have to click download (a green button) and it will appear at the bottom of your screen. But when i downloaded it , i couldnt open it in adobe XI cos it says that its an RAR file. If the OP doesnt change it to a PDF ill have to use a converter such as WINRAR to compress it.

Reaction score
he saved them as RAR files, you need to get WINRAR (trail free) and dowload them, once you have done that open winrar and extract the files to the folder you want them to, when you open that folder they will be in the form of PDF !!! its worked for me

Reaction score
u just got to click on the subject on the side or on the front screen then the folder will open, just click on the file and it will take you to another page where you will have to click download (a green button) and it will appear at the bottom of your screen. But when i downloaded it , i couldnt open it in adobe XI cos it says that its an RAR file. If the OP doesnt change it to a PDF ill have to use a converter such as WINRAR to compress it.
thanks man