• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexcel IAL January 2015 Past Papers Mark Schemes & Examiner Reports

Reaction score
Hi there!
I would like to ask you a question that i have posted in this forum twice but didn't get any reply. It could be that, i posted on a wrong place or nobody could have answered it. However, I would like to post it here to see if it may attract someone and i really do appreciate those who gave me any details about my questions.
1. I have been confused by Maths, in international Advanced Level (IAL) students must take two compulsory units which are C12 and C34. What do they mean C12 and C34, is it possible they combined C1 and C2 to form C12, also combined C3 and C4 to form C34?
2. In Chem student will do 6 units. I can only find unit 1,2,4 and 5, so any can help me with unit 3 and 6 or don't exist? If they don't exist what sort of exam in unit 3 and 6 will i sit for?
3. Same as Question 3, i also want to sit for Physics. I can't find unit 3 and 6. If they are available, i would like any one to help me with that two units and if they are of other purposes anyone to explain.
Thanking you in Advance.

Reaction score
Hi there!
I would like to ask you a question that i have posted in this forum twice but didn't get any reply. It could be that, i posted on a wrong place or nobody could have answered it. However, I would like to post it here to see if it may attract someone and i really do appreciate those who gave me any details about my questions.
1. I have been confused by Maths, in international Advanced Level (IAL) students must take two compulsory units which are C12 and C34. What do they mean C12 and C34, is it possible they combined C1 and C2 to form C12, also combined C3 and C4 to form C34?
2. In Chem student will do 6 units. I can only find unit 1,2,4 and 5, so any can help me with unit 3 and 6 or don't exist? If they don't exist what sort of exam in unit 3 and 6 will i sit for?
3. Same as Question 3, i also want to sit for Physics. I can't find unit 3 and 6. If they are available, i would like any one to help me with that two units and if they are of other purposes anyone to explain.
Thanking you in Advance.

As far as the papers are concerned, we have every available unit on the blog. Secondly and sadly I have null information regarding IAL. I just upload the papers and Mark Schemes but if you want, I can ask an Edexcel Expert or share your question on my blog and Facebook Page.

Reaction score
As far as the papers are concerned, we have every available unit on the blog. Secondly and sadly I have null information regarding IAL. I just upload the papers and Mark Schemes but if you want, I can ask an Edexcel Expert or share your question on my blog and Facebook Page.
Thank you so much.
For sure, you can share it with either Experts, on your blog or Facebook and let me know if any have answered. Thank you once again.

Reaction score
Can you please provide me with the IGCSE Further Mathematics January 2015-Mark Schemes?

Reaction score
It seems the marking schemes of IAL Mathematics are out. They are not uploaded yet. Do you mind uploading them? Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
It seems the marking schemes of IAL Mathematics are out. They are not uploaded yet. Do you mind uploading them? Thanks in advance.
Marking Scheme of Mathematics is surprisingly unavailable. The examiner report and past papers have been released but the Mark Schemes are unavailable. I will upload them as soon as I get my hands on it.

Reaction score
Marking Scheme of Mathematics is surprisingly unavailable. The examiner report and past papers have been released but the Mark Schemes are unavailable. I will upload them as soon as I get my hands on it.
Oh. They are available in edexcel site, but locked.