• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Edexcel IAL A2 Biology JUNE 2015 Pre realeased Material- SCIENTIFIC ARTICLE

Reaction score
Are there any questions for the other Unit 5 paper? The one on Fearless Mice and Insect Zombies?

Reaction score
Are there any questions for the other Unit 5 paper? The one on Fearless Mice and Insect Zombies?

i think you need to give the author time and he will be up with the questions soon. Normally he makes for both IAL and GCE like last year. Keep checking the website :)

Reaction score
Guys Idk if this is the right place to ask but does anyone have a summary for the t test, chi square, etc?

Reaction score
This is a very basic summary that should help you with Q2 on the Unit 6 paper. It's meant to make the tests easy to remember.

Attachments

• Statistical test summary.docx
    18.4 KB · Views: 91
Reaction score
Guys, if it's possible or you come across one, could you please upload an annotated version of the article. I found one on the naked mole rats one and it seemed very helpful.

You can send it to me via email as well at [email protected]

Reaction score
Here are some FREE questions we've been given. There is no guarantee that any of these will come up in the actual exam, but it gives you an idea of some of the topics. If we get any more I will post them and also any anwsers we are given. Hope they help:confused:
These are some answers to the predicted Qs from tjhe scientific article this year (I added the Qs earlier) - hope they make sense!!

Attachments

• Scientific Article June 2015 Questions and As.docx
    126.1 KB · Views: 120
Reaction score
this is also a set of questions from the scientific article questions that are synoptic - they cover general issues and aren't specific to the material in the article.
These are the answers to the general synoptic questions that were posted earlier - they are just taken from mark schemes.

Attachments

• Synoptic Revision - Unit 5 Answers.docx
    1.3 MB · Views: 71
Reaction score
whats the difference in both lol?

I could buy the 30 euro one and print the whole file out. Why the extra 70?
There are ways to prevent the printing of view only files ... you can't even highlight any text on the home page of the website this guy know his ways around computers - or atleast hired one that does . There is a way though to save those 70 euros take screenshots and paste them on word then print them.

Reaction score
There are ways to prevent the printing of view only files ... you can't even highlight any text on the home page of the website this guy know his ways around computers - or atleast hired one that does . There is a way though to save those 70 euros take screenshots and paste them on word then print them.
lol thats effort! have u bought them yet? are they good?

Reaction score
I have viewed last years questions edexcelbiosolutions.com isn't worth the money and the style used in the questions is nothing like that in the exam . You can subscribe at any time and view for FREE last year's prospective questions and compare them with the actual questions that came

Reaction score
I have viewed last years questions edexcelbiosolutions.com isn't worth the money and the style used in the questions is nothing like that in the exam . You can subscribe at any time and view for FREE last year's prospective questions and compare them with the actual questions that came
These are just potential questions. It doesnt necessarily mean it will come on exams. It just sets of questions which will help us for preparing for exams.

Reaction score
These are just potential questions. It doesnt necessarily mean it will come on exams. It just sets of questions which will help us for preparing for exams.

Plz upload the scientific article of june 2015 IAL paprr

Reaction score
Well, yes me and my friends are forming a lot of questions and listing down topics for this article. I will upload the questions before 2nd week of April. :)

When u will upload the questions? ?? Plz upload thm soon.....