• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EDEXCEL GCE A LEVEL BOOKS (WORKING)

Reaction score
These links are revised and working as to date however if u face any problem PM me.
WARNING: Some of the links are torrent files(those that finish downloading instantly!) to make them work u have to install utorrent (google it! its free!) and then click the torrent file and then the download will begin.And for those who are still too dumb for to download these files id suggest u ask somebody who ca to download them for u!

maths (all) :
physics as:
physics a2
chemistry as:
chemistry a2:
biology as and a2:

revision guides:

chemistry as:
physics as:
biology a2:
chemistry a2:
physics a2:
im looking for the bio as revision guide ill post if i can find or tell me if u find first

Reaction score
the chemistry as doesnt seem to be working for me
These links are revised and working as to date however if u face any problem PM me.
WARNING: Some of the links are torrent files(those that finish downloading instantly!) to make them work u have to install utorrent (google it! its free!) and then click the torrent file and then the download will begin.And for those who are still too dumb for to download these files id suggest u ask somebody who ca to download them for u!

maths (all) :
physics as:
physics a2

chemistry as:
chemistry a2:
biology as and a2:

revision guides:

chemistry as:
physics as:
biology a2:
chemistry a2:
physics a2:
im looking for the bio as revision guide ill post if i can find or tell me if u find first