• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

EDEXCEL A2 BIOLOGY UNIT 6B

Reaction score
Hi anyone out there,
kindly assist me with edexcel a2 biology unit 6 notes because i am really struggling as i don't have any notes or knowledge of this topic.

Thanks a lot :)

Reaction score
Hey bro.
I used these notes for unit 6.

Attachments

• A2_BIOLOGY_CORE_PRACTICAL_SUMMARY[1].pdf
    632.5 KB · Views: 485
Reaction score
hey saifulahmed,do u have edexcel as bio unit 1 topic 2 notes...?/?:confused:

Reaction score
help needed in coding(exons) and non-coding structures...!wht is it actually...???

Reaction score
help needed in coding(exons) and non-coding structures...!wht is it actually...???
Not all parts of mRNA are used to make the polypeptide chain during translation. There are some non-coding segments known as the introns which are removed and then the remaining exons(coding parts) are spliced together by spliceosomes. This process is known as the post transcriptional modification. This modified mRNA is then translated.
Btw this is for unit 4. Are you sitting for unit 4? You don't need it in AS.

Reaction score
Stafford book is great for unit 6 paper. It has all the information about practicals and other stuffs.

Reaction score
This is a summary for the stats tests that come up in Unit 6. Let me know if it doesn't make sense.

Attachments

• Statistical test summary.docx
    18.4 KB · Views: 248
Reaction score
When we have to draw scattered graph????
When you are looking to see of there is a correlation between two variables - except when you plot the results you find that they don't give you a line, but are just scattered everywhere (i.e. there is no real correlation) - don't even try to join the points up!!!:)

Reaction score
When you are looking to see of there is a correlation between two variables - except when you plot the results you find that they don't give you a line, but are just scattered everywhere (i.e. there is no real correlation) - don't even try to join the points up!!!:)

Thanks....tell me any thing I have to read from u 4 n unit 5 for unit 6 practical? ??

Reaction score
When you are looking to see of there is a correlation between two variables - except when you plot the results you find that they don't give you a line, but are just scattered everywhere (i.e. there is no real correlation) - don't even try to join the points up!!!:)[/QUO

Any specific topic from unit 4 n 5.??